Chapter 23: A trip down memory lane

All the boys and all of the girls that were left in the contest were at the boy's cabin. They were playing cards in front of a table that was near the window. The game was Risk and it seemed that Cory was winning. - It's no fair Cory, you have conquered Europe and half of Africa and neither me, Timmy and Tracy are even close to conquer anything, Manny said.

- A sore loser, are you? It's not my fault I'm good at this game, Cory said.

Haley sighed. - I assume that Sophie would be good at this game also, she seems like a strategist, Haley said.

- I'm going to miss her but I'm also glad she's gone, that's one less threat in the competition, Tracy said.

- Well, yeah, I agree with you but it's sad, we were going to betray her later on, Haley said.

Tracy put a hand on her left shoulder. - To betray someone is part of the game, I know that's a little harsh but you have to do it, Tracy said.

Manny scoffed. - It's not a hard thing to do, cowards, you just don't have the balls to do it, Manny said to Haley.

Haley grinned at him. - I'm a girl, Manny, Haley said.

Manny rolled his eyes. - You know what I mean, Manny said.

Haley chuckled while she looked at the board in front of her. It was her turn and it didn't look good for her because she had only two soldiers left. - Unfortunately, I must battle with someone, I choose Manny, Haley said before she placed one of her soldiers in Alaska where his soldier stood.

- You're only choosing me because we hate each other, Manny said.

Haley groaned. - YOU hate me, I don't HATE you, I just don't like you, Haley said while she crossed her arms.

Haley won the battle against his soldier. - WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DESTROYING MY LIFE!? YOU'RE ALWAYS BETTER THAN ME IN EVERYTHING AND YOU ALSO TOOK MY FRIEND AWAY FROM ME! Manny screamed out.

- Manny, calm down, Cory said.

Manny then stood up from one of the chairs that they were sitting on. - YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M OUT OF HERE, I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANY MORE AND IT'S ALL HALEY'S FAULT! Manny yelled out.

He then walked closer to Haley. - I HATE YOU! Manny yelled in her face.

He stormed out of the cabin and slammed the door behind him. There was silence for a moment after he stormed out of the cabin. - So...anyone want to play cards instead? Timmy asked.

Just as Manny stepped out of the cabin, a loud noise was heard from the megaphone that was at the camp. - ATTENTION, MEET ME AT THE STAGE IN 5 MINUTES! Robert's voice yelled out. 

Manny chuckled. - Time to win, Manny said as he ran to the stage.

Confessional: Manny

- Ugh...I hated Haley before but know I hate her even more, she's really getting on my nerves.

Everyone stood beside Robert at the stage. A big wheel was also standing beside the host. It was a wooden wheel that had a finger in the middle of it and on top of the wheel, the faces of the contestants that had been eliminated were visible. There were also stone faces that resembled the eliminated contestants, they were all lying on five tables on the right side of the stage. 

- Morning everyone, today we will see how much you remember, this challenge will be split into two parts...the first part of the challenge is to build the elimination order with the stone faces you have on the tables, Robert explained as he pointed to the table near the stage.