Chapter 7: Time to explore

The Swimming Dolphins: Girl's cabin

Lily was sitting on her bed, looking at her teammates while she remembered what Tracy said the other day. - We need to get rid of people that doesn't do much for the team.

She sighed. - I'm next on the team's list, I'm very certain about that...but I need to try my best in this game, that's what Kim said to me, Lily said to herself.

Movements were heard from Tray's side before she woke up from her bed. She looked at Lily while she rubbed the sleep in her eyes. - Good morning, Tracy said.

- Morning Tracy, say...about yesterday, I know that you're gunning for me at the next elimination, Lily said.

Tracy raised an eyebrow. - You think that I'm gunning for you? I don't have an alliance to ensure that you're being voted off next and why do you think you will be eliminated next? Tracy asked.

- Because yesterday you said that you need to get rid of those that don't do much for the team...I don't do much, Lily said.

- I'm being honest, no you don't do much but anything can happen in this game...see yesterday's event of a warning, you got another chance in the game so now you can start to be useful to the team, Tracy said.

Lily nodded her head slowly. - I can try, Lily said.

In the forest:

Sophie was sitting on the grass by the river that she found the day Larry got voted off. She was looking at the water in front of her while she had her eyes closed.

Confessional: Sophie

- It feels nice to just listen to the sounds of the nature and to get away from all this...competition talk. It also feels nice to not act a certain way that you do not act in your "normal life", I don't like to pretend and to act like I'm a different person, I am who I am...I don't like people who are not themselves.

Sophie sighed happily and opened her eyes to see the scale of the forest. - I do wonder how big this island is, Sophie said to herself.

A cracking sound was heard and Sophie quickly turned around to see that Anthony was standing a couple meters away from her and his left foot stood on a branch that have fallen of a tree. - Sorry if I scared you, Anthony said.

- No, that's okay, did you need me or anything? Sophie asked.

Anthony walked closer to her. - Actually yes...I want to talk to you, Anthony said.

Sophie smiled and gestured Anthony to sit next to her on the grass. - Care to sit? Sophie asked.

Anthony hesitated for a moment before he sat down next to her. - Thank you, Anthony said.

- You don't need to thank me for me wanting to be nice...I just didn't want you to stand when your talking, Sophie said.

- That's not I mean...thank you for...wanting to talk to me, to realize that I'm here...not many people talks to me, it's nice to be recognized, Anthony said.

Sophie raised an eyebrow. - Why doesn't people want to talk to you? Sophie asked.

Anthony sighed. - Because everyone thinks that I'm weird, that I'm not like them and that scares people, Anthony said

Sophie looked down and saw her reflection in the water. - I know how that feels...in my high school, people are very strict and you have to follow certain rules to be accepted, everyone there is just stuck in those "norms"...they think that just because I'm a girl, I have to act girly and be that way, Sophie said.