Chapter 21: Reflection

Everyone but Sophie were at the beach, for it was a great and warm day on the island. Cory and Timmy were sitting on the edge of the dock, dangling with their feet. Colin, Haley and Tracy were in the water, talking to each other and Manny were walking alongside the shore.

Confessional: Manny

- I'm in a REALLY bad spot right now in this contest...but I have an idol in my left pocket so hopefully I can stay on this island a bit longer...eh...who am I kidding? I know I will stay here till the end.

Haley and Tracy has told Colin about their alliance. - So, I know that Sophie's in the alliance but I've been thinking about voting her off...I know it seems like a blindside...well, it is a blindside but I don't want to call it that...but, listen to this, Sophie's a big threat in this game, she knows very well on how to survive in the wilderness and this island are full of forest areas and she's also good at challenges. I know I said that I would bring Sophie to the finals too, but if we do that, we'll be taking a BIG risk because she's dangerous in this game, Tracy said.

Haley put a finger on her chin. - You're absolutely right Tracy, I guess we have to blindside her but I don't like this, Haley said.

- We have to make drastic decisions in this game, we have to think about our own game at this point, Tracy said.

Colin looked around himself. - Where's Sophie? Colin asked.

- She said that she would go for a walk in the woods, Haley said.

Colin nodded his head. - I see, Colin said.

In the forest:

Sophie was sitting on the edge of a cliff and were admiring the forest around her. She could see everything from the cliff she were on and she was amazed of how big the area was.

Sophie sighed. - Only a couple of days left, it's sad in a way, Sophie said to herself.

- But everything must come to an end sooner or later...hopefully my journey won't end so soon, I can't lose the game now, my sister's relaying on me, Sophie said.

Sophie looked up at the sky. - But what am I going to do? I now that I'm considered a threat in this game and that people are going to vote me off...I know that I'm in an alliance but due to my position right now, my guess is that they're going to turn on me because you can't think about anything but yourself in this state of the game...I need to find an idol and fast, like I said, I can't lose now, Sophie said.

She looked at the sky for a moment before she let out a frustrated huff and decided to lay down at the hard ground of the cliff. - Ugh, the stress of competing in this game, it's KILLING me but I have to be strong...for my sister...and then there's Anthony, I wish he was here with me, Sophie said.

- There you are, a voice said from behind her.

Sophie turned her head to see that Colin was walking up the cliff. - I wanted to be alone, Sophie said.

- I didn't catch that, sorry, should I go? Colin asked.

Sophie slowly shook her head. - No, you can stay, you came all this way, Sophie said.

Colin walked closer to her and decided to sit beside her. - You weren't at your usual spot by the river, Colin pointed out.

- If I were, then it would be easier to find me, Sophie said.

- Fair point, so why are you here? Colin asked.

Sophie looked up at the sky again. - I needed a place to think, Sophie said.