Illusions and guilt

Start from the beginning

Jon shook his head and smack his arm to wake him. "Try to stay awake! We need to follow waters then. Lake rivers. With Dhu in the sky we can spot them easily. We should stay awake and see the star position when it fades away in the morning."

"If I remember correctly I should be the annoying one," Valarr poked Jon to his ribcage, same as Dhu from the other side. "So, what do you want to talk about? Hm?" He grunted, leaning his head back, closing his eyes with crooked smirk.

"For now just try to stay awake if you see me leaning just kick me." Jon settled in his corner holding his eyes up on the sky.

They decided to follow waters. After few days of wandering and searching Dhu found huge river in the wasteland. It seemed like the land was hollow, because ground couldn't use water for itself. Like the lifegiving element headed toward place, where it should use for something great. Third day without stopping, Dhu landed on the dusty ground. Men needed a break or they would fall frok dragon sleeping. "I'll go clean myself, stay here with Dhu, then we can change," Valarr said and headed toward river. He found a spot, where river wasn't wild, but waters were calm. He took off his clothes and sunk into water with content grunt.

Meanwhile Jon found some dry branches and  with help of Dhu created fire. He was sitting and staring into flames, when a voice echoed behind him, a voice that made his heart stop, but beat like crazy right after.. "I must be honest, I am really glad to see you, Jon."

Daenerys appeared in his eyes walking slowly with her braids down loosely wearing a thin layer of dress. Her white gown curved her rounds as she walked close to him and smiled softly. He was terrified and thrilled. Lured and shattered. "Danny.." he whispers almost with teary eyes. He couldn't find the voice to speak again. No,he was captivated. Once she stretch her hand towards him his heart stopped. "Danny." He repeats again desperately.

Her hand landed on his cheek and she ran her fingers through his beard. "Jon, you found me? You came here to save me? To take me back home?"

His heart broke when he felt her touch. So soft,so pure just like he remembered it to be. But no, his Danny was dead,he tried to push out the thought and the feel. "You're not here." He whispers with shut close eyelids. "You're in my head. Danny is dead...i.. Danny.." his voice breaks through the words and he hugged her even though he still doesn't believe that she's truly there.

Pure warmth came from her touch, she pulled him even close, whispering to his ear. "I knew, that you'd find me, I was sure, that you'd hear my heart calling you. I wanted to find you, to say I am sorry, but my family didn't let me. They left me here, with promise that they'll come for me, when the passage to Westeros will be safe. But you found me first!" She sobbed quietly, shaking in his arms.

He opens his eyes widely and hugged her firmly but now he was shocked. They knew that Danny was alive and let her here to die. He was holding her for dear life crying with her kissing her forehead and finally her lips.
"I thought you were dead!" He whispers against her lips. "I thought i killed you when Drogon took you away." His heart wanted that too much for his eyes or mind to deny.

" His heart wanted that too much for his eyes or mind to deny