Chapter 48 - Almost a Cameron

Start from the beginning

He places his arm around my shoulder and I lay my head down on his shoulder taking in the view before us. Every time we go on a date he takes me to a new place, but this spot is by far our favourite, it was the first place he bought me to, the place we shared our secrets, the place we shared our first proper kiss, we have a lot of first here.

We sit this way for some time, not talking, just listening to the water and being close to each other, that's all we need. If I could stay like this forever I would.

"I'll be back in a moment; I need my jacket." Zay speaks after about twenty minutes.

He jumps off the hood of the car and climbs into the back seat finding his jumper. He makes his way back over with his hands in his jacket pocket before removing them.

"Did you see that?" He asks looking out at the water.

"No? What?" I ask curious.

He picks me up off the hood of the car and places me down on my feet then points again. "See?"

Taking another step towards the edge I look out at the water focused. "I don't see anything." I peer over.

Taking my hand, he pulls me back gently. "Don't get to close to the edge."

"I don't see a thing." I pout softly.

"Oh look, here it is." He points to the hood of the car.

Making my way over I spot a black velvet box sitting there, it definitely wasn't there before.

"What is it?" I ask biting down on my bottom lip.

He sits on the hood of the car once more, pulling me with him so I'm sitting next to him and he picks up the box.

"I had this thing planned out. I was going to give you a promise ring before you left, to promise to be with you forever and that you being away to study for three years isn't going to change how I feel about you." He takes a breath. "But then I really put some thought into it and I changed my mind."

"Oh?" I question unsure as to where this is going.

"A promise ring means nothing when I already know I'm meant to be with you for the rest of my life." He opens the ring box revealing a stunning engagement ring. "Will you marry me?"

"R-really?" I bit down on my bottom lip, holding back my tears.

"We're young and I know some people might have their doubts, but I don't, I love you Charlie."

"I love you!" I press my lips to his quickly.

"That means you'll marry me, right?" He chuckles.

"Yes." I nod with a laugh.

He takes my hand in his and slides the ring onto my finger. "Holy shit it's huge." I gasp looking down at it.

"You like it?" He questions.

"I love it baby, but you know you could have asked me with a burger ring and I would have said yes right?" I laugh.

"I know, that's why I love you so much and have to make sure I only give you the best, because you deserve it."

I press my lips to his once more as I move myself to his lap. He deepens the kiss as he holds my face and I feel myself needing him. "Car, now." I mumble against his lips.

(Mature)

As if he had the same thing in mind, he picks me up once more and carries me to the back seat of his car. He slides in and I crawl back into his lap kissing him hard as I unbutton his shirt and move my hands down to his pants unbuttoning them as well.

As we continue to kiss, he reaches his hand to the back of my dress and unzips it. Assisting him, I wiggling out of it while he pulls it down until it's competently off me leaving me in only my black panties.

Getting on my knees in front of him I pull his pants and boxers off, leaving him now completely naked, as well as completely ready. I guide my hand up his tight and to his hard member stroking it twice before edging myself closer and take his length into my mouth.

"Fuck." He groans. My favourite sound in the world.

As I continue to move my tongue up and down his shaft, I take him further into my throat causing him to moan out once more as he grips my hair, tugging on it, that only makes me to go harder and faster.

He's moans are killing me and I can feel myself becoming wetter and wetter by the second. Unable to take anymore I move my tongue down his shaft once more and move myself back up onto the seat with him. I take his hands and place them on my panties, assisting him as he takes them off and I slide my aching core onto him, throwing my head back with a much-needed feeling

"Fuck Charlie." He groans as he places his hands on my hips and begins moving in motion with my body.

I place my hands on his shoulders as I continue to ride him, slow and teasingly at first, but quickly pick up the pace riding him hard as he presses his hips against mine. As my hand grips his shoulder, I realize I'm naked other than my heels and my engagement ring on my finger and it feels empowering.

I ride him hard and he groans loudly. "Fuck babe, keep doing that." He mumbles out breathlessly. Nothing makes me happier then satisfying him.

Leaning my lips down to his ear I whisper. "You feel so fucking good inside me baby."

"Fuck, Charlie." He laughs in pure pleasure. Usually it's him doing all the dirty talk, but tonight I feel in control.

Moving my hips faster I place begin to suck on the tattoos on the side of his neck, adding to his pleasure. Feeling us both close, I move my lips back to his ear once more and moan "Cum for me baby." I beg as I continue to ride him hard, my legs shaking as I feel myself dangerously close.

After to more hard thrusts Zay lets out another groan as he releases, I follow only a second behind him. I slow down my motions as I ride it out, keeping in our same position.

"Fuck me." He laughs completely satisfied.

"Round two?" I raise a brow and feel him twitch inside of me which causes me to smirk. I slide myself off him and preposition myself with my back facing him as my arms hug the head rest to give me support.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"