Chapter 31 - Love

I spent the rest of my week helping Mom, Austin and Zay at the shop. Aside from helping them out I've also been putting some thought into my future and what I'd like to do with myself once school it over. If it was up to me, I'd leave the place now but I know I can't do that.

Tyler was arrested for breaking his AVO but he was only in for a couple of nights before he got bailed out. His father, Officer Bradley swears it wasn't him who got him out, so I don't know who it was, but as long as he doesn't come near me, I don't care.

Lane somehow managed to work his magic on Karla and he got the only copy of the video and trashed it. Shay wasn't impressed he had pretty much seduced the girl to do it, but she understood.

"What do you say to dinner at my place tonight?" Zay asks as he wraps his arms around me from behind.

"I think it sounds amazing." I turn my head back to him with a smile.

"Let's lock up and head off." He kisses the side of my head.

After we lock up the shop, we head back to Zay's place. He takes a shower first and I get the dinner started. Once he's done, I take a shower myself and he takes over the cooking.

I make my way back into the kitchen wearing one of his shirts. I stand in the doorway to the kitchen for a moment admiring him as he plates up the food.

"Hey, perfect timing." He smiles as he turns and carries the plates to the table sitting them down.

"Thank-you, this looks so good." I smile

"See your boy can cook." He jokes as he sits down at the table.

"My boy can do many things." I take his hand across the table "You're amazing you know that?"

"You are." He rebuts childishly but it causes me to laugh never the less.

Dinner was lovely, turns out Zay is a really good cook. Up until this point we have only gone out for dinner or had dinner with my parents so I've never experienced his cooking before, but I hope we do this more often.

After dinner we snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie. I love this, just Zay and I in his home as if it's our own. Tonight has really opened my eyes to the fact this is something I could do for the rest of my life. I could come home to Zay every night for the rest of my life and I would never grow tired of it. Then it hits me.

"Zay." I whisper softly as I look up at him.

"Yes Princess?" He asks as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

"I love you." I tell him

"You love me?" He asks with a surprised look on his face.

"Yes." I nod. "Maybe I shouldn't have said it so soon, but it's how I feel."

"I'm glad you did." He smiles down at me. "Because I love you." He presses his lips to mine.

(Mature)

Smiling against his lips I deepen the kiss and crawl into his lap. I remove the shirt from my body pulling it over my head leaving me in just my panties. Then I place kisses from his lips down to neck, biting gently causing him to moan out softly, my favourite sound he makes.

I place my hands at the bottom of his shirt and pull it off over his head and admire his body for a split second before I push my lips back to his.

We go on like this for some time, kissing, touching, undressing each other and before I know we're both naked. For the first time there is no foreplay, it simply wasn't needed, I wanted him bad and the puddle between my thighs was proof enough of that for me, and Zay, he is well and truly hard.