Happy. (final.)

(taegi fanart creds go to owner)

~|Yoongi POV|~

I was happy to be back with my taetae, things weren't awkward anymore, i've been back for 2 days. Taehyung keeps bugging me about how i need rest, But he does too. I don't know how i'm going to get a new job, well- technically i never lost my job in the first place, I was really good at it. And they really liked me. I'll just explain everything that's happened.
but now taes ignoring me, so i'm going to annoy him, hehe.
"Taehyungggg give me attentionnnn"
"Yoongiiii, i need to work!"
"noooooo you donttt"
"you don't have a job, or at least your not making any money from it, sooooo that means me and you switched places, go grocery shopping or something, i have a calendar of what days to shop and what to shop for, go and get the list for this week."
"Why are you so smart and organizedddd! that's not fairrr."
"Go."
"Come."
"i can't leave."
"tae you need fresh air, you can't just sit here for 2 years straight."
"well that's what i've been doing and i'm perfectly fine."
"Oh and by the way, you CAN leave, I'm here now!"
"mmm, let me finish my work then we'll go together."
"YAS OMG YES MY FIRST WALK WITH YOU AGAIN."
"Smh."
I was happy that i'd finally go on a walk with him, from the last time i did, even though those teens said nasty things, it was my favorite thing to do with him.
"Whatcha writing?" I asked, wrapping my arms around him from behind.
"Poems for a book."
"YOU HAVE A BOOK?!!"
WAIT HE HAD A BOOK? MY TAE HAD A BOOK??
"Yes? i do?"
"SJDJSBSJSJ I NEED IT."
"It's not out silly, i'm not finished"
"yaaa! leave me aloneee."
"okkk and done! finally finished making today's money to pay YOUR apartments rent!"
"smh."
I'm actually really happy tae has become more independent, but also still my little bebe. Like, when he's next to me, he acts like a freaking helpless child, but then when he's doing something important, he does it. Like he knows exactly what the right way is to do it.
"Okay, yoonie, here's the list, i've already made myself a replica, so go get the top half and i'll get the bottom."
"okay."
I wanted us to go shopping together, but i guess this makes it go two times faster, we both had a grocery cart, then i got an idea.
I hurried and got everything on the top half of the list,
Then i saw tae at the end of one of the isles, walking. So i hurried to the other side—
Then i slammed out shopping carts together.
He looked up to me, which i was giving out my gummy smile. I was happy to see he returned it by giving me his box smile.
I mouthed i love you to him, as i separated out carts.
Of course he's a little extra, so he drew a heart in the air and pointed at me through the imagined heart, meaning 'i love you'.
"Have you gotten everything?" he asked.
"yep!"
"okay, i'll put all of the stuff i have into your cart,"
"Okayyyy."
After he put everything into my cart from his, he quickly put his cart away and we made our way to the check out.
I quickly snuck a little chocolate inside, he seemed to noticed: "Yoongi, did you just put chocolate into the cart?" Ha said as he looked down into the cart.
"uhh no?"
"i know you did."
"Fine you caught me..."
I was expecting for him to take it out, but instead he reached behind him, where all the candies were, and grabbed like 20 more of the same chocolate.
"tae-"
"shush, this is your great for doing a good job, and coming back, like my welcome back gift."
"i thought ya having s-"
"SHHHH NoOooo this isss."
"lol."
I watched as he got his wallet out and handed the cashier his card. Dang he looked so hot and professional.
"Thank you and come again."
Then we left with our bags, which was about 4, i had holding 2 and tae the other two.
"You already tired?" Tae asked.
"no?"
"hand me your bags... i'm not going to hold them just watch."
"ok?"
i gave him the bags i was holding:
"now get on my back."
"What?"
What was this guy thinking? me getting on his back? nOoO
he sighed and said, "hop on" and turned into a tiger, i was mesmerized as i have forgotten how he looked like like this.
He mato on pushing my leg towards him with his nose, trying to tell me to get on him, and the grocery bags were now in my hand, as he dropped them as he changed.
i finally got on top of him, like riding a horse. He was really big, he could have at least 4 people ride him at once.
He started to walk towards the apartment.
I liked this, and i'm glad we could always be happy together.
And i hope he's happy.