Names.

~|Taehyung POV|~

I saw two boys walk into the shop, I kept looking at them but they didn't seem to see me. i kept finding myself admiring the one with the dark brown hair, but i just shook it off and ignored them.
Later on i heard and saw one of the boys holding a leash with a dog on it, and the other with nothing, looking..sad.
He looked over in my directions and started coming closer...and closer. Until he was right in-front of me. He looked at me with the sweetest eyes i've ever see , i stared right back. He smiles and turned around to the lady and said, "This one, this is the one."
I was surprised at what he had just said...was he..going to adopt me?!
the lady behind the counter trembled as she opened my cage. I mean i am pretty big, if i were to stand on my two hind legs i would be taller then everyone in this room.
So she let me out with her shaking hands and i went straight to the boy and rubbed my head on his leg, purring. I- i couldn't control myself...I just, had to go to him...it's like my life depended on it...I just kept getting his scent onto myself, it was one of the best things i've ever smelled, it smelled of caramel and coffee and sweets! I just couldn't help myself.

~|Yoongi POV|~

I could see the lady shaking while she was opening the cage, but for some reason i wasn't nervous at all, Jin and his dog were away in the farthest corner, that little asshole.
The lady finally opened it and screamed once it pounced up and at me, but then it stopped and started rubbing its head back and forth on my legs, i could feel it purring alongside it. I looked up to see the lady's mouth wide open and she managed to say, "h-he's f-free..."
"oh cool, bye the way is he a tiger hybrid or just a tiger." i asked.
"Tiger hybrid."
"sweet, well thank you!" i said as me and Jin walked out satisfied.
Rule has it that we name our pets, so we needed to do that. Also another note is that supposedly your pet is supposed to be your "mate", ya, but that only goes for hybrids, if you have a non hybrid then you don't mate. But me and Jin both got hybrids.
We decided to go to my room since that was the main hangout, We walked inside with our pets and sat on the couch.
"So,Jin. What are you going to name him?" i asked.
"Hm, i don't know yet, i'll need to see him in his other form."
"then see."
"okay i guess,"
he then turned to the brown great dane and asked:"Hey, would you mind switching into your human form so i could name you?"
the dog did as he was told and switched into human, wearing a pink hoodie with brown, slightly curled hair.

I could see Jin start to blush and said, "Do you have any names you would like to be called?"the boy responded, "W-well my nickname is RM, but I-i need a real N-name

the boy responded, "W-well my nickname is RM, but I-i need a real N-name..."
"ah, okay..so note, nickname is RM, anddd...."
Jin just stared at the boy that was just a dog, he was getting a bit uncomfortable as i could tell.
"oi, Jin your making him uncomfortable." I said.
"Oh, sorry, but i have a name!"
"what is it?" i said in a sarcastic tone.
"Kim Namjoon."
"I mean, it isn't bad..." I said.
RM's face lit up as he heard his new name, he got so excited he switched back into a great dane and started licking Jins face.
I smiled at them two already getting along, during this i was scratching my tigers head softly while he laid. I took my hand off, causing him to wake up and sit up.
"well it's time for me to name you i guess" i said.
"could you change into your human form?"
I could see in his eyes that he was getting a bit hesitant.
"You don't have to its okay." I reassured him.
but then he shook his tiger head and switched from tiger to human. My jaw dropped:

I looked at jin, seeing his eyes widen

all i could say was, "wow."
he then looked at me with a worried look and asked, "Is everything okay, master?"
"Nsmgnendbcmsjejr, yea yea everything is peachy."
he just then nodded, i'm guessing he was waiting for me to give him a name.
I then broke the silence by saying, "do you have anything you want to be called?"
"w-well i-i do go b-by V..But T-that's just my n-nickname."
"hm, let me think"
"okay..."
a few minutes later an idea hit me.
"I got it!"
"what is it?" Jin asked.
"Kim Taehyung."
"HEY YOU GOT THE KIM OFF OF ME YOU FUCKER."
"SORRRRY I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE IT JUST FITS."