Im a bad pet.

(in this chapter the POV is going to be moved around A LOT)

|~Yoongi POV|~

I was under teahyungs body, which mine was getting numb. But i didn't really care, as long as he was calm and happy.
A few minutes later he started to wake up, his eyes started to cutely flutter open, looking straight at me.
"Good morning" I said to the sleepyhead.
"Gwood mwornwing." he muffled out as he dug his head into my chest.
(while he was sleeping all i was doing was just watching tv, so i wouldn't get bored. )
He got up and headed for the bedroom, closing the door behind him.
is he okay? probably just tired.- i thought.
The next thing i know i'm getting up and getting some chocolate bars to eat, i got 4, two for me and the other two for taetae.
"Hey taetae! i got you chocolate bars!" I excitedly said as i walked into the room.
"Yay!!! chocolate!!!"
"Here you are!" as i handed him the chocolates i noticed something on his hand.
It looked like a scar, old but not entirely new...
i grabbed his wrist and look into the bottom of his palm.
"Ow that hurts!" taehyung exclaimed.
i lifted up his sweater sleeves, exposing what i though it would, a scar."
"where did you get this from?!" i questioned.
"i-i , m-my, m-m-me, h-him-m"
aw shit, i shouldn't have done that, now i know it hurt him, for anyone to look, or touch it.
"Taehyung you done have to tell me now bu-"
"i got it at my old master house!!!!!"

~|Taehyungs POV|~

" I got it from my old masters house!!!!" i yelled, i was already in tears, sobbing to be exact, but i just had to get it out of my system.
after i yelled at him i felt so bad, i felt horrible, i just
ran out of the apartment, and i just kept running down the road, I heard yoongi yell: "Wait!,"
but that just got me running even more.
I stopped at a lake, with a bench on the side, i sat on the bench, thinking of what i've just done.
I feel like this is all a dream. Yoongi is to good to be true.
I am literally no match for his heart, or even mind.
I don't want him to think about me, or worry, I'm not worth it.
I'm sorry Yoongi, i'm a bad pet.

~|Yoongj POV|~

shit shit shit shit~ i thought as i was running everywhere. Where could he have gone?!
Damn it, this is all my fault!!
If i had just treated him with more love and respect, this wouldn't have happened!
I need him! i'm legit going to die without him!
i need his soft fur whenever he's not human, i need his soothing voice whenever he is, i need his weeb giggles. I just need him.

~|Taehyung POV|~

Was this the right decision? I later down onto the bench as i was thinking this. A few minutes later of resting my eyes I felt a pair of hands grab my feet and drag me off the bench. This wasn't yoongi.. he wouldn't do that...
I felt the person in all black kick, and punch me, my face was all busted up, and my stomach was a pain too.
I was a whole bloody mess, in this condition i had to go back to yoongi, he was the only one i trust, and i know i shouldn't haven't have left in the first place.
I started to walk back to the apartment, i have remembered the way that i've went through, thankfully.
With my pumping foot and my hands clutching at my stomach, i saw a figure running around.

Yoongi?

"Yoongi?!" I yelled.
"Taehyung?!!!"
"y-yoongi..." I remember my vision getting blurry until the point u felt myself wheezing back and forth, then. Total blackness.
I woke up in bed, the one that me and yoongi usually sleep in.
"Ngh.." i muffles as i put my hand to my head, my head was really hurting right now, i don't remember feeling any pain there before...where is yoongi?!