Pass.

~|Third person POV|~

"Help with what?" both RM and jimin said at the same time.
The thing is, Taehyung was scared to tell them that he wanted to tell yoongi his feelings..but he knew he needed some help.
"W-well..i wanted to tell yoongi m-my feelings..."
"OMG YES YES YESSS!" an excited Jimin said.
"Awwwwww." An RM said.
"and i need help..."
"okay first you ask him on a date the-"
"that's not how you do it Jimmie!"
"it's JIMIN for fucks sake."
"oh shut up it was a joke fucker."
"come at me bitch."
"i'm much bigger then you so bet."
"you won't, you wussy."
"looks who's talking, the ACTUAL CAT."
Taehyung was getting super annoyed and he felt a migraine coming on, he couldn't take the noise anymore, so he  turned into a tiger and roared, scaring the 2.
"woahhh ok calm down there buddy, no need." -RM
But Taehyung hated fights, it got him scared, traumatized, everything. Right now he's having a panic attack, his breathing isn't level, he's crying..really badly, his face is getting rashed up, he was curled up into a little ball, sitting upwards and holding onto his knees.
"We should get yoongi."
"yea."
"YOONGI-HYUNG!."
"WHAT."
"ITS TAE! WE DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH HIM!"
"shit."
When yoongi heard those words he sprinted out of the room to see 2 hybrids trying to keep the other from fainting, but he just kept crying, and his rashes got really bad.
The last thing Taehyung could muffle out was: "Y-yoongi.." before he passed out.

~|Yoongi POV|~

The time that i had with Jin and Hoseok i was worried about Tae, i know he didn't like being away from me.
Then i heard some yelling, at first at thought it was play fighting, then i heard taes tiger roar, i got a little anxious, but i let it slide. THEN i heard my name being called.
I quickly dashed out of my room and saw a sweat taehyung clearly about to pass out, and that's what he did.
"Taehyung?!!! what did you guys do?!"
"w-well me and RM started to fight, and i guess he didn't like it at all and had a panic attack.."
"you fuckers, *sigh* you guys have a lot to learn about taehyung."
"we're sorry! Jimin and I didn't know this would happen!"
This two, smh. I got taehyung and carried him to my bedroom and set him on the bed.
"I expected you two to behave, RM you knew that taehyung was shy and iffy from the beginning, i'm not saying this was your fault, but the next time i see tae like this your all dead.".
Jins voice sounded firm, i like that he cared for all of us, And he teaches us lessons without being strict or mean.
(Sorry this is a short chapter! 😔✊)