Trust.

~|Yoongi POV|~

I woke up to white fur in my face, i was confused until i only just realized i had adopted a fucking tiger yesterday, no worries. I sat up and saw the position he was in. Was i spooning him?! eh, it's okay. as long as we both are still good then there's nothing to worry about.I got up and walked around the bed to my nightstand to get my phone, i looked at Tae, and noticed how peacefully we was sleeping: like dis😫❤️ (but on a bed)

I got up and walked around the bed to my nightstand to get my phone, i looked at Tae, and noticed how peacefully we was sleeping: like dis😫❤️ (but on a bed)

I unplugged my phone and went to the bathroom to take a shower, trying to make as little noise as possible to not wake up the younger.
When i came out of the shower Tae was in human form with only boxers on and nothing else, OF FUCKING COURSE I BLUSHED SHFJEJNDNDM
"Y-Yoongi..do you have any clothes i could borrow hehe..." he said shyly.
"Yea, but first take a shower, i'll pick an outfit for you in the mean time." i said
"b-but yoonie, i dont knkw how to work the lever thingy...I'm sorry!"
"no,no there's nothing to be sorry for! you've never been taught, and that isn't your fault, come on, i'll teach you about it." i said as i dragged him to the shower.
"tank ywou yoongie-hyung." he said hugging me, his words coming out muffles but still understandable. Adorable. I JUST GOT THIS THING YESTERDAY WHY AM I LIKE THIS UGH FUCK ME.
anyway i taught him how to work the shower and he eventually got the hang of it, he needed help with shampoo and conditioner, i taught him which is which and i just did his hair because why not.
After i turned the water off and got him out, i noted to myself earlier to keep my head up LOLOLOL, uhm...
mOvInG oN
i picked an outfit for him that surprisingly fit:
(I know it isn't a  whole outfit but it's the best i could find)

mOvInG oNi picked an outfit for him that surprisingly fit:(I know it isn't a  whole outfit but it's the best i could find)

i dressed him up in a white button up and Black jeans.
I yelled from the kitchen: "Hey Taetae! you want to go shopping to find you some better clothes?!!!"
"But i like wearing your clothes!" he yelled back.
"oop-"
ugh i forgot owners pets could be attracted to their scent, welp, Karma biiiitchhhh,
Carrying on hehe....
"I called jin and invited him and RM to come with us, so overall let's just say your getting new clothes, you need some that fit you more, mine are too small cause i wasn't blessed like you were with your height, so yea, we are going to meet them there so let's goooo."
And i obviously gave him like 5 pancakes beforehand.
We were walking towards the mall, there were a lot of people, i could hear Taes soft whimpers, even if he was in human mode thingy whatever it's called.
he kept looking around back and forth from me to anywhere else to make sure i don't go anywhere. Because the mean person i am i stopped walking and he kept walking, as soon as he turned to "look at me" he saw i wasn't there and started to panic, he looked left and right up and down, i snuck up behind him anddd "BOO!"
"AHH!"
"hahahah!!"
"t-that's not funny Yooni!" he said as he hugged me.
"haha! ok ok let go we have to meet up with them."
"i don't wanna let go!"
"you have too, ill hold your hand though." i offered.
"mmm, fine!" he finally let go and took my hand, still looking around back at me and everywhere else, i could tell he didn't like big crowds, or being away from who he trusts most.