Am I in love?

(Sorry for this short chapter!)

~|Taehyung POV|~

"uh." I honestly did not know what to say, they kept on saying about how beautiful i was, and how i was a real life angel, which is kind of uncomfortable.
"Yoongi! wow wow wow! why is he so pretty?!" Hoseok? i think said.
"Hey! what about me?!"
"your cute!"
"hmph."
Eventually i just slowly started to back away without anyone noticing, Until:
"Tae? where are you going, it's rude to leave when we have guests."
Pff, what guests these wimps are, but surely, i'm a one to talk.
"S-Sorry yoongi, i just felt a tad bit uncomfortable.."
"oh...Hoseok! Jimin! actually TRY to help Taehyung instead of whining about how he's so beautiful and your not, we've known that from the start, so drop it." Yoongi raged as he slammed his hands on the table, getting the attention of the two.
"Y-yes sir..!"
"Taehyung, would you mind getting some snacks from the kitchen?" Yoongi asked as he was pulling in Hoseoks ear to the living room.
"Sure! i'll be right back!"
The next thing i know is that i'm carrying four bowls of chips, dip, gummy worms, and chocolate- and maybe another four cups of pink lemonade.
"T-taehyung how can you carry all of that at once?! let me help you!" Jimin scurried over to me and grabbed all the cups, releasing some stress that i didn't know was buckled in.
"Thanks Chim." I accidentally said, I was thinking of nicknames for him and I just sorta landed in Chim, but u didn't mean to say it out loud.
"OMG Awwwww, you made me a nickname!! i just-Awww, keep calling me that forever please!!" He awed.
Oh dear.

~|Yoongi POV|~

Why me.
Why did i have to invite these two retards into my beloved home. That's one mistake i have to write down 'Never invite Hoseok and Jimin EVER again.'
"Okay, Taehyung, thank you for the snacks! they look super good!"
"But i didn't make them?" Taehyung said as he sat down with a 'your one if the dumbest people i know' look.
"Shut up."
Taehyung had to make me have a freaking heartache when he stuck his little cute tongue out...but it felt like sandpaper.
"Hey chim chim!" Taehyung continued. "Wanna go into our animal forms? i want to see what you look like!"
"Sure!"
Another of course whenever they changed forms Hoseok had to say 'Woah' and 'wow!' and the most embarrassing one 'Yoongi you picked a real angel!'
what jimin looked like:

 "Wanna go into our animal forms? i want to see what you look like!" "Sure!"Another of course whenever they changed forms Hoseok had to say 'Woah' and 'wow!' and the most embarrassing one 'Yoongi you picked a real angel!'what jimin looked like:

"Jimin a not to bad himself." I told hoseok.
"yes i know.."
"are you two dating?"
"yea, he's a hybrid so, it's live at first sight i guess."
'Love at first sight?' i thought to myself,is that how i feel with Taehyung?
Every time he smiles, giggles, does anything cute, be's himself. It makes my heart warm.
when he giggles, it makes my chest feel like it's going to explode.
when he smiles, it feels as if my worries have faded away.
Am I in love him Taehyung?