Seeing Him.

~|Yoongi POV|~

I have just moved into my new apartment, To be completely honest it wasn't that bad. One of my closest friend, Jin. Well..he is my only friend, helped me with the moving process, it was easy for him because he lives in the same complex as me, which i thought was a great advantage.
One day Jin and I were walking around and had stopped for some food, after we ordered our noodles because noodles taste better then your mom and you can't deny it,(i'm so sorry lol) we saw a white and kinda black blob run past us and cops chasing a and yelling at it.
"What was that?" I questioned Jin.
"Do I look like i have better sight then you,NO, so in my case- I have no idea what that was."
"I'll go ask one of the officers then." I told Jin.
"Alright."
I walked over to one of the police officers standing nearby, and asked:
"Excuse me, me and my friend would like to know what's going on." I told him.
"Oh of course. A rare tiger hybrid has escaped and is now running freely, he is very dangerous. So i recommend you guys get inside soon." He told me with a frown.
"Oh okay! thank you officer!"
I ran back to my seat and told Jin everything the police officer had told me.
"Wow, never new that there was a tiger hybrid.""Yea me neither, he said we should go inside soon, so let's finish eating and we can head to my room, want to have a sleepover?" I asked.
"Yea sure."
After we finished eating we walked back to the apartments and walked into my room, Jin said he would get his stuff later since his room is like literally 5 rooms down.
finally later in the night we fell asleep watching a show that i have never seen before.

~|2 weeks later|~. ~|Taehyung POV|~

Fuck.
They caught me.
I thought i was finally free.
But now i'm in a freaking small ass cage with barely any room to breath, i was still in my animal form, refusing to turn into my human form.
I was now in a animal shelter. Although i'm rare they still put me here so the chances of me getting adopted would increase. I've been in here for a little less then 2 weeks, and each and every person that looks at me i give them a "If you touch me i will rip you to pieces," look.
i do want to leave and have an owner, it's just that non of these people have looked at me the right way yet.
There's this thing where animals know that a certain person is supposed to be their owner whenever they look at you a certain way, which i think is stupid, but it's actually true.

~|Yoongi POV|~

Living here with a part time job with good money isn't so bad, it's just about how lonely it could get, like if Jin wasn't around or available, I would get so bored i'd go out onto the balcony and throw popsicle sticks at people below me, it actually was pretty funny. This day i was laying in bed, until i had this brilliant idea, so i texted Jin-
❤️Eomma❤️
Yoongi❤️:
yo dude i have a good idea!
❤️Eomma❤️
what
Yoongi❤️:
Let's go get pets
❤️Eomma❤️
I mean, i guess...it does get pretty lonely...
Yoongi❤️:
Yesss, i'll meet you at the park! bye!
❤️Eomma❤️
bye and okay.

yessss! i knew that he would agree! now all i need to do is get ready and meet him at the park, and that's exactly what i did.
"Yooo Jiinnnn"
"Stop it Yoongs, lets just go."
we started walking towards the pet shop in silence, until my talkative ass decided to pick up a conversation.
"soo jin, do you have an animal in mind?"
"Most likely a dog hybrid, what about you?" he asked.
"Hm, i don't know, i guess i'll just have to see what's there."
"hm."
After walking for a little longer, we finally made it, so we obviously walked inside and was greeted by a nice old lady.
"Ah, Welcome welcome! are you here to adopt?!" she asked.
"Uh, yes, we are." Jin said.
"Ok right this way please." she said
We followed her until a hallway with doors on the sides, like a corridor. above the doors were tags of which breeds of animal were in there.
i went with Jin first because he already knew what animal he wanted, we looked at all the dogs for a long time, and right when he was about to loose hope, i spotted another dog in the corner of the room, all curled up.
"Jin! look!" I pointed to the dog in the corner. Jin looked at it and me and him both knew that was the one.
the dog looked back at Jin, with the same eyes Jin was giving him.
we called the lady to ask her about getting the dog, the dog was actually very big, not one that you could hold. I asked the lady what breed he was and she said he was a Great Dane.
"Wow." I thought
What the dog looks like:

jin got the dog on leash and finished talking to the lady about the dog and ya, now it was my turn, i knew i didn't want a dog, or bunny, or hamster, or anything like that

jin got the dog on leash and finished talking to the lady about the dog and ya, now it was my turn, i knew i didn't want a dog, or bunny, or hamster, or anything like that. I looked at all the pets and non of them seemed to like me and i didn't like any of them, we were about to leave until i saw something in the corner of the room.
"Oh you shouldn't-" the lady started with, but i kept moving closer and closer, Then i saw a Tiger.