Show.

~|Yoongi POV|~

I've been in Jail for almost 2 years for something i didn't do.
They didn't even give me a change to show them the adoption papers.
I wonder everyday if Tae is alright, if he's alive, if he's healthy.
I'm getting out of this shit hole tomorrow, so i would be in here less then 2 years, which is good because i don't want to wait any longer.
When i get out i'm going to run to the apartment, I need tae.
It hurts to breath knowing i can't live without him.

~|The next day|~
Fuck ya i'm out! i'm running towards the apartment. they offered me a ride but i want to move around again, and pay attention to every little detail.

~|Taehyung POV|~

it's a day later, i'm cleaning up right now from Jin and RM sleeping over, if got my mind out of a few things, which was good.
And No, i havnt gotten over my fear of knocks yet, but i've learned to control it and open the door anyway.
That is then till i heard big loud knocks.
like that night.
I slowly crept my way over, and opened the door.
"y-yoongi?!"
I couldn't talk an more because the next second i felt my lips become warm, and my cheeks become red.
He was kissing me, and i, of course kissed back.
He pulled away so we both can catch some air.
"Y-yoongi?! i-i thought."
"yes, i am yoongi, i got out earlier then expected, and i just wanted to say that i love you."
"i-h-how, W-why when-n-"
"shhh, i know, i know this is a lot to take in, sorry i-"
I was in total shock, i loved yoongi, i'm mad at myself for not saying it back. But i could barely even talk. I didn't want him to be sorry, i just really needed him. So i hugged him to make him shut up, after then i gave him a quick peck on the lips.
I shook my head as if i was clearing my mind out, which i was.
"I-i'm sorry i asked so many questions. But also...I love you too."

~|Third person POV|~

After a few hours of sleep, Taehyung and Yoongi agreed to go talk about what has happened to themselves while they were apart.
Yoongi: "Ok first things first. In the beginning, they didn't even let me show them my evidence! which was total Bullshit.
But in the meantime there was this hair dresser in there, so i dyed my hair this mint color.
I made some good friends in there, but i can't go back to visit because they told me i couldn't, and i don't know why. It was boring in there, but i'm really wondering how you managed to keep this place."
"oh, well first let me tell you what has been happening; So first i was like kinda depressed, but i got over it because Jin and RM come over all the time, we've all gotten closer and more friend like.
Then to answer your question I got a job." Tae said with a smile.
"Oh, what job did you get?"
"I'm a writer, I make surprisingly good money."
"How did you eat?"
"I didn't want to make you angry, so i've never left the apartment, so what i did was either order some groceries off of his phone."
"aww Taeeee that's so sweeet! i love that about you."
"yea, i taught myself how to pay the rent here and ect , sorry i kinda had to use your computer for work... it's only one folder i made, sorry."
"Tae. It's okay, i'm really proud of you for surviving on your own with only your resources."
Tae gave off a little smile, he really did miss Yoongi, and he wished things wouldn't be this awkward.
"Welp,You wanna go to 'sleep' Tae?"
"why'd you say sleep like that?"
"come one, you like me right?"
"no. I LOVE you."
"then show me."