Yoongi.

~|Third person POV|~

The boys were a fainted Taehyung, a mad jin, two guilty hybrids, a shocked brown haired boy(Yoongi)
and another mad/worried red head (Hoseok).
These boys were a mess, but also very organized. Jin was getting in to the boys with Hoseok, and Yoongi was taking care of Tae, and his rashes. He had just figured out that Tae gets very bad rashes, so he figures he'll need to buy some cream to treat it for the future.
A few hours have passed and all the boys were still at yoongis apartment. Why? because they're having a sleepover. Finally Taehyung woke up: "Y-yoongi? what happened?"
"you fainted."
"oh...I'm really sorry for causing so much trouble all the time, i wish i could just be better i-"
"Taehyung, you are one of the best things that has ever happened in my life, no one is perfect, soon enough some flaws will change, your past has you fucked up. And i'm going to try my best to make sure you can live happily for the rest of your life."
"Thank you. Thank you so much yoonie."
As Yoongi slowly smiled at the younger, hoseok walks in and tells the two that jin and him are done scolding RM and Jimin.
"tell the two that it's okay, they didn't mean too." taehyung slowly but steadily said.
"But-"
"Noo, it's the truth, they didn't mean to."
"finee."
After then Hoseok walked out with a your-so-lame face:
"Yoonie, my face burns."
"yea, i saw whenever you cry really badly you get rashes, so later on i'm going to buy you some cream to treat it."
"okay..i'm sorry for all of this once again, i'm just going to go to the couch and sleep-"
"No. your going to stay HERE and sleep, your not going anymore, me and the boys can sleep on the couch or in the guest room, but your too weak to move right now, i don't want you hurting yourself."
"Fine." Pouted Tae.
After a little while all 6 of them finally fell asleep. The next morning tae was the last one to wake up, surprisingly.
"Morning tae."
"morning.." He said as he rubbed his eyes.
"i got the rash cream."
"mmm, thanks."
"And i made waffles."
"k."
"and-"
"I get it."
"ooop-"
Taehyung went over to the couch where yoongi was sitting and (Switched to tiger) curled up on his lap.
Of course yoongi knew where tae liked to be scratched, so he started to scratch Taehyungs head in a relaxing pattern.
it was near 1 p.m and the other boys already left the apartment, of course Jin was the last to leave because his apartment was only around 5 apartments down.
After a few minutes the 2 feel asleep in eachother arms, which was really really cute and you can't deny it.
They slept for about 6 hours, so it was almost 7 p.m.
Taehyung was first to wake up, whenever he heard a knock on the door, he immediately got scared.
"y-yoongi! wake u-up!"
"m what?"
"someone k-knocked!"
"Open up this door! this is the police!"
"what the fuck?" Yoongi said as he got up to open the door.
And as for Tae, well. He was peeking out from the couch.
Yoongi opened the door: "Are you Min Yoongi?!"
"I am? why are you here?"
"You are under arrest for illegally adopting a white Siberian tiger."
"What? But i have the papers!"
As the police and yoongi kept on going back and forth, Taehyung knew what was happening. His old owner didnt get arrested, which means taehyung still technically was supposed to belong to him.
"sir, put your hands behind your back."
Yoongi did as he was told, and looked at Taehyung with worried eyes.
"No! no no no!" Taehyung yelped, he came out from the couch and (human form) started tugging at yoongi.
"look, it's the tiger. you'll be going back to your old owner."
"No!! i don't want to go back! please don't make me! i want yoongi! he's MY master!! stop!"
"look kid, he didn't adopt you correctly, and there's nothing we can do about it, either you live off on your own or go back to your old owner."
Taehyung was already in tears, he couldn't see yoongis face because his head was down and his hair was covering his eyes, but he could see small tears fall.
"Taehyung, let me go with them, i'll be back once they realize their mistake, but for now on, if i don't come back soon, Remember im coming back for you."
"b-but-"
"Taehyung! don't make this any harder, they are just doing their job, stay here and take care of yourself until i'm back."
"a-anything got y-you..."
Taehyung sobbed as he saw yoongi being aggressively dragged back to the police car, one officer took yoongi, and the other stayed to tell taehyung something.
"i just wanted you to know he's going to be in jail for two years, i'm assuming you want to stay here, oh and also, you can't come visit and you can't call. Sorry."
Those were words Taehyung never wanted to ever hear. He was all alone now. He had to take care of himself. He knew he mkay likely had to get a job, and pick up the place here and there, and he didn't want to get Jin involved so he never went over.

~|Almost two years later|~ ~|Taehyung POV|~

It's been almost a full 2 years.
I can't go outside, because yoongi would get mad.
I got myself an at home job.
To get food i order it online with jins phone, which i'm still thankful he still lives here.
I am a writer, i make good money for one too.
I haven't changed anything throughout the apartment, except everything is cleaner.
I still sleep in yoongis bed, and i'm starting to get sadder because his smell is wearing off.
I haven't talked to yoongi in 2 years.
I can't help myself but hurt myself because it's my punishment. My wrists are full of old scars. But i stopped knowing Yoongi wouldn't like me doing that.
It will be a full 2 years in 2 weeks.
I don't know if i'm going to see yoongi again. I'm scared.
Most times jin comes in and cooks for me, he's the best cook i've ever met. But nothing can ever beat yoongis waffles.
We all have become really close, Jin me, and RM.
I am treated like a friend now rather then someone's pet. We all act the same around each-other.
I'm just going to get straight to the point.
I just want Yoongi.