More friends.

~|Taehyung POV|~

"No! don't leave!" i yelled
"Let go! i have to go to work!"
"No!!"
I didn't want him to leave! i needed him here with me!
"Let go!!"
"Take me with you!"
"No! It's work! let me go before i'm late!" He said as he snatched him arm out of my grip and ran out the door, locking it.
"Nooo!!"
Okay, now i was freaking out, where did he work?! how long did he work?! when will he come back?! will he come back?! does he hate me now?!
All these thoughts really got my mind racing, and i didn't like it. I felt my eyes become blur and found myself on the floor, next to the bed.
I was crying...on the floor, Again.-next to the bed.
it's been a few hours, i went to check the time daily without knowing what time he'll be back at.
it was now 3:43.
My face was all red and puffy from crying, my throat hurt, my chest hurt. It's like everything hurt.
I was sitting in front of the door, whimpering.
I didn't want to scratch the door, knowing if i did i'll get in trouble. Why couldn't he just send RM or someone to company me?
Alright, I was now softly crying and whimpering, i hated being alone.
A few minutes later I guess i didn't hear Yoongi unlock the door because i quickly heard: "Tae? what's wrong?! are you okay?"
I got up and hugged him, the soft crying turning into a sob onto his shoulder.
"i-i missed y-you...a-a lot." I said between sniffles.
"Oh my poor Taetae, i'm sorry, but it's work i have to do, if we want a roof over our head and food to fill us up."
I just wanted to melt into his warm arms, from his sweater. It looked really comfy.
"What did you do today?" Yoongi asked as he put his bag down.
"Well, uh. I sorta cried...and cried some more...then stopped and whimpered...then maybe did both at the same time, then you got here."
"sounds...fun."
"it really is."
For the next hour and a half Yoonie helped me take a shower, since i was scared of the shower head falling off and turning into a snake, he told me it won't- But you never know, Also he said that one of his friends from work and his pet is going to come over tomorrow! and i'm more nervous then excited, but i can't wait to meet them both! I think their names are Hoseok and Jimin, and Jimin is the cat hybrid.
I didn't realized how many hybrid breeds there are,  it there sure is a lot.
-
-
Wow.
just wow.
Yoongi just told me that i can't eat Jimin.
Tigers are Cats.
Jimin is a Cat.
i'm pretty sure i'm not a cannibal.
i just sighed internally.

The next day.

They are on their way!!
I'm freaking outtt!
"Taehyung! have you gotten dressed yet?!!"
"Yea!!"
"Good!! Now just...stay good!"
"okay!!" i yelled back.
I was wearing a Black turtle neck and black jeans.
So basically everything's black.
i was fixing my hair in the bathroom when i heard a door knock.
Yoongj sprinted to the door and opened it...I was still in the bathroom.
"Hey horse face, hey Jimin!"
"who are you calling horse face."
"You."
I walked out and to the living room, where i was greeted with a:
"wow."
and a:
"Woah."
"Did you just adopt a real life looking angel?" I think Jimin said, i'm just assuming because he looks smaller plus his ears are out.
"Uh."