Sorry.

~|Taehyung POV|~

Yoonyoon said that we were going to go to the mall and meet up with Jinnie hyung and RM.
I was excited but a little more nervous, i really hated big crowds, I had to make sure my master was safe.
After a little while we were holding hands after he did a really really scary, not-funny, prank, i don't want to talk about it.
"Yoonyoon could i go into my tiger form!?" i asked
I wanted to switch because i felt more comfortable and, i don't know i just like it better.
"why?"
"because i like it better..."
"Tae, you have to learn about your human form too, you'll have to get used to it like your tiger form, plus we are in a mall with hundreds of people, they won't know if your tamed or not."
"Fine then..."
I pouted, everyone told me i looked cute when i pout, so i did, trying to be as cute as possible.
Yoongi looked at me,: "Why are you pouting? is it because i didn't let you switch? i'll let you switch when we go home, okay?"
"mmm fine."
I was still holding his hand tightly whenever we saw his friend and RM. I keep saying different names because i have absolutely no idea of what to call them.
we approached them and yoongi started talking to Jin so i decided to talk to RM.
"Hi RM!!" i said excitedly.
"Hey V!"
yess im guessing we are now friends, we would have to become friends anyway cause we see each other almost everyday.
I gave RM a big hug and let go after a couple seconds. he did hug me back which signaled that it was okay.
"jinnie-Hyung. Could i go into my doggo form?" RM asked.
"for the 100th time joonie, the answer is going to be NO, i told you that you have to get used to it and if you don't like it then that really sucks." Jin said with a devilish grin on his face.
We went shopping around stores and restaurants and..just everywhere!
I really liked it plus i got a lot of new outfits.
"I'm going to warn you now Tae that i'll be stealing a lot of your hoodies time to time." Yoongi said as he was paying.
"why?"
"because for me your hoodies are oversized, therefor it's going to be comfier."
"oh ok then!"
we bid our goodbyes and got home, i switched into my tiger form and layer on the ground in comfort.
"sorry i didn't let you turn into a tiger at the mall, what i was about you getting used to it was all true, but also i told you not to because i didn't want people to be afraid, if they see a tiger roaming around they would most likely call animal control and take you away, And i really don't want them to, so i did it for your safety." Yoongi said with his head down.
I rolled my eyes because i'd have to turn back human in order for me to reply.
"It's okay yooni! i should've known that would possibly happen! sorry i wasn't any more creative to think of that..."
"don't blame yourself, are you hungry?"
"but we literally just ate 26 minutes ago, of course i'm hungry!"
"woah woah calm down, i'll make some pasta, but remember no eating in tiger form, cause that would cost to much money to get food when we could just do this."
"ok, tell me when your done or if you need any help!" i yelped back.
"Okay!!"

~|Yoongi POV|~

once we both got back I saw him quickly turn into a tiger, i knew he's have to turn back human if he wanted to talk. Not to be weird or anything but i really liked looking at him. Both tiger and human. He was just so...elegant.
i asked him if he was hungry, i saw him roll his eyes and turned back into a human.
of course he said yes and told me if i needed any help to just call for him.
Of course back to a tiger he went. I don't know why he likes it so much. Maybe it's because he was born like that? maybe it's because he's insecure? because if he is, i would tell him that he's lucky he actually gets to look like that.
Anyway about 30 minutes later i finally finished making pasta. It's one of the only things i'm actually good at making.
He walked over to the table, put his 2 front paws on the table. and started slurping and spilling his food. he was eating like a cannibal, literally. He was not in human form. And his fur was getting all red from the sauce. Smh, this dude.
"Taehyung!! what are you doing?!"
he switched back to human.
"eating."
"I told you you would have to eat like and IN human, you can't just be lazy like that and eat like that, now your hair and face is all red from the sauce, Come on. I thought you knew better then this." i snapped.
I grabbed his arm and led him to the bathroom.
"Shower."
"but-"
"Now."
I walked out and closed the door.
It's been 5 minutes and i still haven't heard him turn in the water. I'm certain i showed him well enough, i cleaned your the mess he made and decided to go see what he was doing.
"Hey haven't you-"
I looked down seeing him without a shirt, in the bath tub with no water,
Crying.
"W-what's wring Tae?!" i asked him as a sat next to him.
"I-i don't want master to b-be *sniff* m-mad..."
he said in between stopping to catch his breath.
i wrapped my hand around his head and pulled in onto my chest.
He was literally sobbing.
"Taehyung i'm not mad, i was a little frustrated because it was making a big mess, but i forgot to realize that i got you not to long ago and you don't know much, so this i blame on me, sorry Taetae.."
"mm, i want to take a shower with master." he said standing up.
"i'm not sur-"
"yay!!"
i had like, no choice, i told him to take the rest of his close off while i did the same. Once i looked at him i felt my cheeks boil. Dang he's fit, and HOT.
"is master okay?"
he hadn't seen me yet, though. but once we both gotten into the shower, (i turned the shower on while i was changing my clothes) Feeling the warm water hit our skin, He finally looked at me. His cheeks started to turn red. his hair was now soaking as he gave me a deadly grin.
He took a set or two closer to me, and put his hand on my chest, And licked my skin.
he kept on licking long, sandpaper-y licks, just like a tigers tongue.  He looked up to see me with wide eyes, then his went the same too.
"Ahh!! i'm so so so so sorry! please forgive me!! i didn't know what i was doing!"
"It's okay, now let me wash your hair."
"Okay! tank you!"
I knew sooner or later i'd have to get him a phone. ugh. Money.