Work.

~|Taehyung POV|~

I really really wanted yoongi right now, but my head was killing me.
I decided to go back to sleep to ease the pain. And when i woke up, my head was feeling muchhhhh better.
I got up slowly and walked to the kitchen.
No yoongi.
I walked to the spare bedroom.
No yoongi.
When I was about to loose hope. I went over and looked over the couch, adoring a sleeping yoongi.
His snoring being not too loud, and his breathing in the calmest way possible. So cute!
I wanted to do something special, so i got a $5 bill from his wallet- I promised myself i would do something to pay him back- and walked out the door. I walked to the nearby convenient store and got a candy and drink that i think we could like, of course i had to get myself a little donut for the way back
"That'll be $3.99.." the cashier sighed.
Since this was my first time doing anything like this, i assumed i would just give him the money.
"h-here.." I cursed at myself for studdering.
He looked oddly familiar though...
"Here's your change..have a goo- w-wait?! y-your that tiger from the auction!!"
oh dear, i knew it. He was the guy that collected the auction money.
"hehe...gotta blast!"
I sprinted out the door with my bag full of sweets, I recognized the apartment. complex and turned into a tiger, knowing the guy was after me.
After i did so i started to run faster- Thank god- and I made it to Yoongis apartment room.
I thanked myself for grabbing the key to the door, so i quickly opened the door and fastly, but quietly shut it. I was panting at this rate, running in both forms in the same day isn't really my strong point.
I went over to the couch to see if yoongi was still asleep, thank the tiger lord that he was.
"Y-yoongi, i got some snacks..!" i said as i was shaking him awake.
"mmm...snwaks?" he muffled.
"yea! if you don't want me to eat yours then you should get up!
"immmm upp!"

~|Yoongi POV|~

"immmm upp!" i yelped from the sound is snacks.
The next thing i know i feel my cheeks getting hit after hearing taehyungs soft giggles.
"Here you go yoongi, i got you your favorite chocolate!"
"thanks..wait."
"hm?"
"did you go to the store...alone?!" I quickly asked.
"I- uhm..yes?"
I sighed at the responds, i didn't want to hurt his feelings but i also wanted him to let me know before he goes out. Plus, he is the rarest hybrid breed out there. Who knows what could happen to him.
"Okay..I just wanted to tell you to make sure to tell me before you go out. It's for your own safety..ok?"
"okay, master. I just wanted to surprise you..."
"It's okay, i really love how you got me this! plus i'm betting you did very good by yourself!"

~|No Ones POV|~

Yoongi invited Taehyung to come lay down with him and watch movies. The first movie they watched was IT.
Yoongi awed at the sight of Taehyung getting scared and burying his face into Yoongis chest-
"It's okay Taetae, jts all fake." Yoongi tried to reassure him.
"i-i knwow, bwut it's still very scwary..." Taehyung muffles.
"There's only a little more of the movie.." Yoongi days while stroking Taehyungs head.
"hm."
Taehyung then turns into a tiger, showing off his naturally white fur with black and brown strips all around.
Yoongi noticed but continued to stroke Taehyungs head, soon realizing that he went to sleep, not realizing that yoongj himself was tired, and also fell asleep.
A few hours later yoongi woke up, still in the same position with Taehyung also there.
"Taetae...! wake up!" Yoongi yelled-whispered.
"mmmm.."
"i have to go to work..!"
"mmm, no!"
"tae, if you want to stay with me then you have to let me get up and get ready and leave to work."
"fine.!"
Taehyung did want to stay, but as you know he was separation issues, So he didn't want Yoongi to leave.