Over and under.

Warning: Smut alert!

~| Yoongi POV|~

To be honest i felt really bad for Taehyung, he shouldn't have to go through this heat.
Buttt, i was kinda happy to see there there weren't any pills left.
Am i taking it too fast?
Should i help him?
I look back at Taehyungs pouting face, if i don't help him soon, he could get really sick.
~|few hours later|~

"Hey Taehyung? where are you?"
I've been looking for taehyung for like 5 minutes now, and that's a long time whenever you live in a small apartment. I then hear noises coming from the bathroom.
*knock knock* "Tae? you in there?"
"Y-yea...ngh.."
"do you want me to...help you?"
"y-yea..one question though.."
"yea?"
"Are you a t-top o-or bottom?"
"uhhh, switch?"
"k..."
Silence.
I then wait a few minutes, finally i heard the door knob move, then opens to expose a desperate Taehyung.
I then was pushed onto my bed, and was climbed over by taehyung.
He's a top?!
He leans over to my ear and whispers: "i'm sorry."
But even though i wasn't in heat, i was craving him, and his body.
He closes his eyes, i'm guessing he's thinking about what he's going to do.
I decided to make the first move and place my hand in his chin, and move his lips towards mine.
he then starts to kiss back.

~|Third person POV|~

Taehyung has been thinking about how he's going to regret this later, in hopes during this he doesn't hurt yoongi.
But then yoongi moves his head and connects their desperate lips.
Taehyung starts to kiss back passionately, biting yoongis lip making the elder groan, The entrance to yoongis mouth was more open to Taehyung, and he slips his tongue in, exploring the wet cave.
he moves back, allowing them to catch their breath.
Taehyung slowly moving towards yoongis pale neck.
He looks up at yoongi to see his desperation, and smirks. He then places his soft, plump lips on his neck, smirking every-time he hears yoongis soft moans. Taehyung is different, he seeks pleasure not by being bottom or blowed by yoongi, but complete opposite, he gets rid of it by being top, and blowing yoongis member.
"ngh...T-Tae..." Yoongi whined, he wanted Tae to touch him more, and he wanted to feel Taehyung.
A few seconds later Taehyung took off yoongis shirt, exposing his 6-pack.
Of course Taehyung having different eyes then normal he's about to drool, but catching himself before he does.
He Starts kissing yoongi from his soft spot, his collar bone, all the way down the the belt of his pants, of course he looks up for yoongis approval, which he nods rapidly, then taehyung says his first words of the session. "Desperate, are we?"
About 13 minutes later Taehyung finishes giving yoongi a hard core blow job, And both are now laying in the bed, with yoongis organisms all around them both.
"I'll go clean up, you rest." Taehyung says as he gets up to wet a towel.
After he's done cleaning up and putting the old comforters in the wash and the new ones on, he snaps out of his era, and looks at yoongi who's laying on the bed, still panting: "Oh my god yoongi! i'm so so so so so sorry! i-"
"shut up, you did good, best blow ive ever gotten at least." Yoongi chuckles
"Oh, so what does this do to us?"
"this. This makes up closer, not only as fuck buddies, but as a relationship."
"what about that date?"
"oh yea, that will be tomorrow, when u can actually walk. Dang Tae, i didn't know you'd be such a good top."
"Thanks?"