Thorki: Trusted

Word count: 485

Warning: Brotherly love (kinda)

Summery: maybe Loki isn't all what he seems....

---------------------

Since the battle of new York no one trusted Loki. He was 'adopted' by the avengers on earth and baby sited by Thor when ever they left. He was rarely alone, and he wasn't trusted.

A few times he pranked the others, and Thor and Loki became mortal enemy's. the super hero and villain had been fighting for years. Weather that was aliens invading a highly important city, or having prank wars every other week end. At the end of the day they were brothers, and they were always together.

30 years after the battle of new York, Loki had enough. He didn't want to be seen as a bad guy anymore. He enjoyed mischief, of course he did, but he was old now, and couldn't be bothered.

So he retired.

Of course no one believed him- he was Loki- God of mischief. He couldn't be trusted. The avengers decided that they should have Thor follow him, to make sure this wasn't one of his devious plans to out smart them. They would be one step ahead this time.

So Thor done his job. Where ever Loki went he followed, and of course he didn't know he was being followed.  He mainly stayed in the tower, but at the same time every day he would disapear. Thor searched the city for him, but was unsuccessful in finding him.

It was true, Loki seemed happier now- and that wasn't always a good thing. The avengers were sceptical, and begged Thor to try harder, this was the god who threw tony out of a window 30 years ago.

It was a few weeks later that Thor was able to find Loki's where about's.

He was waiting out side the hospital, and the Loki appeared. He walked inside calmly and greeted everyone he saw. Everyone seemed to know him. And that worried Thor,

His first thoughts were that it was something dodgy, and the hospital was a cover up or a secret organisation. But when Thor went inside, he watched as Loki sat in the middle of a circle of young children and read them a story. He done different voices for each character, and he had the children laughing and crying from happiness.

Thor watched,  a smile tugging at his lips. He saw multiple children run up to him when he had finished and hugged him.

Loki knew each child by name, and patted a few on the head as he read. He also spoke to some of the nurses to see if he could help.

Yes- loki, the god of mischief, the same guy who ordered an attack on new York city 30 years ago, was volunteering at a children's hospital. He had been going there for years.

Thor watched and before loki knew , he had left, finally trusting his brother. He no longer followed him, and the world was safe from Loki.