Stony: Honeymoon #4

Word count: 411

WARNINGS: Follows on from #3, but nothing too major.

They woke up in each other embrace slightly sticky. They showered, and dressed, sharing a kiss every now and again. They packed everything they bought with them up in their suit cases, and took them down stairs where they were met with a coach ready to take them back to airport.

No word were shared between them in the drive, but they were snuggled up together, enjoying the company of the other. The silence was not awkward, but comfortable and well needed. They were in love with each other.

After going through security they were waiting for their plane to board. They sat together, Tony resting his head on Steve's shoulder, comfortable together.

"what are we Tony?" Steve asked, Tony looked at him confused, Did Sreve feel the same? would H e leave if he confessed his true feeling for the soldier.

"what do you want me to be?"

"I want you to be more than a friend, "

"o do I." Tony lent in and kissed him. Both being filled with contempt and bliss. They were with the man that they loved. What more could they ask for, they just needed to tell the team that they were official.

----

The black 4-by-4 pulled up outside the avengers tower, and Steve and Tony stepped out together, collecting their suit cases from the boot and made their way up stairs where the rest of the team was.

They dumoed their stuff in their rooms sharing one last kiss before they told the team. They walked out and Na t smirked at them. Looks like she already knew.

"oh, Tony! Steve! your back, how did it go?" Clint shouted at them as he winked. Tony rolled his eyes and Steve glared at him.

"did it not work?" he said quietly to Nat, she siged and rolle her eyes, nodding her head making Clints face light back up.

"have you got something to tell us ypu two." Fury said walking in, making himself comfortable on the sofa.

Steve sent Tony a weiry look, and Bruce, Nat, Clint and Fury stared at them waiting for the inevidable.

"well, me and Steve are..."

Steve kissed Tony in front of them all, making them.. well Clint squeal, and Nat roll her eyes at Steve's show of affection for Tony,

"gt a room you two, " Fury said,

"gladly."

---------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote!!! Please don't forget to leave any requestes.