Thorki : That's my brother.

Word count:516

Warnings: Highschool au, Brotherly Love!!

Summery: no matter how much Thor and Loki do not get on- no one messes with his brother.

Thor was walking down the school corridor, bored and annoyed. He was just given a detension for starting a fight. Not that he did of course- he was provoked. He huffed and carried on down the hall, thinking about how unfair the situation was. He wasn't happy at all. And it was  just typical that his day was about to get worse.

He carried on down the hall and could hear a group of kids laughing and mocking another. He listened, and could hear the cry's and sobs of the younger child. He knew he should help the kid, but he knew he shouldn't because he would be blamed for starting another fight, and would be excluded- his parents wouldn't be happy about that. He went to walk by, until he caught sight of the boys.

His eyes locked on the group, they were the same boys he was accused of starting a fight with earlier. His face hardened, he hated those boys. He stood above them on the stairs and looked down at their new victim. They had to get another after they couldn't beat Thor. He only got in trouble because one of them had a bruised cheek and another had a black eye.

Then a clearing was made and the group laughed at the younger frail boy cowering on the floor. As soon as he saw the mope of black hair, and his green shirt, anger fuelled his movements. He cleared his throat and ran down the stairs. He caught the boy closest to him by the collar and collided his fist with his nose, and watched as blood dripped from the now broken nose on his pathetic face. He coward in the corner as Thor stepped forward and punched the next boy in his reach. He fell to the ground holding his jaw. Thor kicked his side leaving him on the ground groaning. The other two took their chance and ran down the hall, but Thor was too quick for them and tripped them up, and they fell to the ground with a bang. He dropped his bag and kicked both of them in turn. As soon as he had taken the rest of his anger out on them, he turned to the boy they were attacking, crying into his green shirt.

He knelt doen next to him, and pulled him up. Thor had never really got on with his brother. He was always around their mother while Thor was normally out helping his father. He didn't get on with him because they didn't really have anything in common. But for some reason he felt anger like never before when he saw those bully's attacking his defenceless little brother. He put his arm round his shoulder and helped him out of the building, forgetting about his detention. He didn't care what trouble he would get into, as long as he knew his brother was alright.

He didn't say it often enough, but he loved his little brother- Loki- and would do anything for his well-being.