Stony: Honeymoon #3

Word count: 530

Warnings: Smut!!!! ( this is a whole chapter on smut, so if you don't want ot read it don't, it doesn't effect the story line that much. )

Tony and Steve were kissing on the dance floor. Steve held Tony head in place, and when he asked for enterence, Tony happily obliged. His tongue explored the outskirts of his mouth, tasting the great Tony Stark.

It started to get more heated when Tony started grinding against Steve. Seeing as they were both getting desperate for more, Steve broke away, took Tony's hand and pulled him away. They made it all the way to the elevator without latching onto the other, but as soon as the door closed, they were exploring each others faces. Steve moaned into Tony's mouth, and as soon as the door opened again on their floor, they ran to the room, already starting to unbutton their shirts.

Steve fumbled with the key card, but eventually got the door open, and slammed he door shut behind them. H e pushed Tony up against the closed door, their exposed chest pressed up against each other. He attacked his neck, sucking and biting- leaving love bites all down his lovers neck. Tony threw his head back and moaned loudly, making Steve twitch.

Steve moved back to look at Tony, his eyes dark and lust filled. In a swift movement, Steve had lifted tony up and he wrapped his legs around Steve's waist, connecting their lips together again. With one hand Steve held Tony in place and the other was gripping tightly on to his hair. He stumbled over to the bed, and fell on top of tony, still kissing him roughly.

Steve ripped of both of their shirts, and palmed tony through his clothes. He moaned, allowing his hands to travel up Tony's abs to his arc reactor all the way to his shoulders. Tony felt down Steve's Stomach, ending up holding his belt, pulling him down on him. Steve's moved his hips against Tony's needing friction. Steve then struggled with Tony's belt, but finally managed to whip it out from his trousers throwing it across the room.

He pulled Tony's trousers off as Tony unbuckled Steve's belt and pulled them down as well, both being disgaurded across the room. Tony bit down Steve' s neck as his hands tried tugging down his boxers. Steve was a moaning mess, and Tony took his chance to flip them both over, so he was on top.

Tony managed to remove both of their boxers, while sucking Steve's neck, leaving bites and bruises to show that Steve was his. Steve was snapped back into reality from his temporary moment of bliss, and used his strength to flip them both over again. Craving the man underneath him, he lined him self up with Tony, and pushed in. Tony hissed in pain, before he relaxed inot the touch. Soon Steve was pounding in and out of the withering man beneath him, squirming and screaming his name . Soon thy both came, and Steve fell down next to Tony on the dirty bed, panting. They looked at each other, and smiled.

"That. was. the best."