Maurice

Maurice x reader smut

You had just gotten married today. You were in your new home preparing for your first night with your new husband. You were the only human in the village of apes and you were kind to all of them. It threw most of them off since most of the original colony were lab subjects, including your new husband Maurice.

You had been traveling alone when you came upon a colony of apes fleeing from the ruins of san fransisco. Maurice ha been one of the many who were injured and since you meant no harm, despite what had happened to them, Ceaser allowed you to help heal the wounded. That's when Maurice caught your eye. His soft kind eyes struck you directly in the heart when you met many years ago. When you were cleaning his own wound, he wouldn't stop staring and smiling. Ever since then you began to seek out the large orangutan just to listen to his stories and you had grown closer ever since.

The night he confessed to you was beautiful; he made you a bouquet of flowers and took your hands, confessing he had loved you since he met you. He loved you with all his being; you were kind, gentle, smart and beautiful to his eyes and when he began to grow these feelings for you, he asked you to be his mate.

You agreed wholeheartedly and now as you were removing the flowers and beads from your hair, your heart was all but flying out of your chest with nervousness. You never been with anyone before and you knew he would be gentle but it still made you even more nervous.

Maurice was walking into the hut when you were brushing out your hair. He smiled gently as he watched you a moment, slowly striding towards you and taking your hair, startling you. He nudged you with his forehead as he began to massage your neck and scalp, slowly easing the tension from your shoulders.

You sighed as you began to loosen up, placing your hands on his as he wrapped his arms around you. You smiled and bit your lip as he began to kiss you neck, sending little shivers down your spine.

You slowly moved in his arms, circling to face him as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him full on. He returned the kiss as he pulled your body closer to his own. He then leaned back and laid down on the nest. You crawled up to his chest and began to remove your dress.

You bit your lip as your breasts shown, pert and aching to be touched. He was more thsn happy to oblige, taking your nipples in his rough fingers and began to massage them as you leaned on him. He licked and suckled your neck while his hands pinched and squeezed your breasts. Then they roamed down, all but cupping your sex gently and slowly with one thick digit, slid into your entrance. You moaned as you gripped his shoulders.

"Please..." you moaned as you stared into his bright green orbs.
With a nod, he sat up, moving around you and took your hips in his hands. He reached down and in a low deep husky voice he spoke.

"Just relax..."

He slowly began to prod your entrance with his hard member, pushing your legs open wider and nibbling your neck. You bit back a groan as he began to slowly push inside you. Deeper he delved into your core, no pain and no pinching as he finally thrust in deep into you. You let out a shaky sigh and rocked against him, letting him know he can move. In no time he was pulling out of you and thrusting back in, gripping your waist as he sucked on your neck. Shudders ran through you as you gripped thr furs beneath your hands, every sensation alive as he thrusts in and out of your tight entrance.

"Oh yes!" you cried as his hard cock hit a sensitive knot inside you, sending you bucking and shivering as your arms gave out, falling to the nest while he still pounded into you.

His grunts were all you could hear as every sensation was ripping through you. You could feel your climax coming and you took his hands and weakly pulled them closer. His body enveloped yours as he continued to thrusts into you, growling and grunting like a beast while his hands found your breasts again, tweaking your nipples as you panted and moaned beneath him. Then you felt a growing tension in you, shaking your being ad you came closer to reaching your climax. Your inner muscles squeezed as you cried out, finally releasing your tension as spasms rocked your body. Your walls tightened around his member, sending him over the edge not much later then yourself, gushing as he came inside you with a low growl. He stilled, allowing your body to relax once more as he slowly pulled out of you and lay beside you on the nest, spent.

You rolled over and stare into the eyes of your husband as your body hummed with desire and you smiled. He returned your smile with a lazier one as he gathered you up into his arms and held you as you fell asleep, a smile on your face and your husband in your arms.