Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes x reader smut

Blue Eyes stared as you helped pick up the wood for the winter that is to come. The apes had been gathering supplies before winter and you and Blue Eyes were on wood duty. But Blue Eyes didn't want to gather wood, he already had it. He was there to make sure you were safe, you were so much weaker then the apes. As he looks around the area in sight for any danger, you had been gathering up small pieces and strapping them in a large round cloth to carry easier, your own design that the apes were grateful for. As you tied the straps together, you heard a twig snap. Thinking it was yhou you began to untie the straps. But Blue Eyes heard it as well, whipping around and eyeing the newcomer prowling quietly through the trees. He growls as he sees the wildcat through the brush and lunges at it just as it pounces, knocking it away from you with a snarl. You shrieked when you saw the cat being flung to the side by Blue Eyes, stabbing it through the stomach and killing it quickly as it landed on its side. Blue Eyes huffed as he stood, pulling his staff out and looking to you. You were shivering it fear as he approached, but when he was in arms length, you launched at him yourself, hugging him around his neck and catching him by surprise. He hugged you back however, holding you right against him as he inhaled your scent from your hair and sighed, relieved you weren't hurt.

"Thank you." You panted as you pulled away but he held fast, glaring down at you with a dark and lustful look. You had always been attracted to the ape Prince but you thought your feelings were returned, until now at least.

The way he was looking at you now made your cheeks burn and your inner thighs pulse with need. Your skin tingles as he looks you over, his lips a little to close to your neck. You bit your lip and closed your eyes, leaning your head back to give him his want. With a growl, he attacked your neck, nibbling and suckling on the soft flesh, causing your toes to curl and you to hold fast to his fur with a moan. Then he dipped you, bringing your body to the ground and pinning you down with his own, his hands roaming all over you as he continued to mark your neck with his tongue, spreading his scent all over you. While he did that, his rough fingers found the ties of your bottoms, pulling on them and yanking the clothing away. You shivered and moaned as he brings his hands between your knees and lifts your legs high in the air.

"Oh! Blue Eyes... right here?" You groan but he ignores you, simply leans back, using his hands to lift your legs up high and rubbed his throbbing member against your entrance.

"Need you. Now!" He growls as he leans down, pressing the head of his cock into your hole gently, pushing deeper and deeper whole you threw your head back and moaned.

Then he thrusts hard, sheething himself deep inside you, stretching you until you fit perfectly with his pulsing member causing you to yelp quietly with another groan of ecstasy. You gripped his shoulders hard as he slowly pulled out of you, then pushed back in even slower. Your hips rose to meet his as he began to pick up the pace, thrusting down into your tight core and huffing out pants and grunts as he claimed you. You panted and grunted your own little sounds while he pounded into you at a steady pace, gripping his fur until you were sure he was in pain before releasing him and taking his face. He looks up, his wild blue orbs looking at you as he continued to fuck you senseless. You reached up, bringing his lips down to yours and kissing him hard. He growled deep into his throat as he kissed back, slowing his thrusts until he stopped completely earning a desperate mewl from you.

He pulled out, flipping you over slowly and pushed back in before your body began to crave him again. You moaned at the new sensation of his member driving even deeper inside you while he fucked you into the ground. Your pants and moans grew louder and faster as you felt a building tightness in your insides, signaling it was almost time to climax. Your legs began to shakes and your head threw back against his shoulder, allowing him to nibble your neck again. Then as you began to feel your orgasm hit, Blue Eyes stretched out his teeth, clamping down hard onto your shoulder and marking you as his. The white hot searing pain that you felt on your shoulder topped you over the edge, making you scream against him and shake, finally sated. He felt tour tight walls clench and growled, his thrusts sloppily quickening before he gave one final good push and soon he reached his end as well, howling and panting deep and loud. For a moment after that, neither of you spoke, simply panted against one another as you embraced each other.

"Blue Eyes..." he looks at you with a serious expression, worry and nervous that what he did was wrong.

"I love you." You whisper.

His frowned grew into a wide grin and he helped you up, hugging you hard.

"I love you too." He says, kissing you one more time before helping you stand and giving you your bottoms.

"You know people will notice..." you smirk, motioning to your red shoulder.

"Good. Then they'll know your mine." He says as you for your bottom down, then wraps his arms round your waist and nuzzles your neck, causing you to giggle.

"Let's get the wood and carry that beast home with us." You say.

He nods, getting the wild cat over his broad shoulders while you grabbed the wood and took hands, walking back home as mates.