Thade

General Thade x reader smut

"She did what?" General Thade asks as he paced around the human zoo of the ape city, the terrified orangutan Limbo staring at him with scrunched up shoulders and wide eyes.

"S-she took down my g-guards General." Limbo says as he cast a nervous glance at the human. You were standing with your arms crossed, looking down angrily at the ground and tapping your foot in aggravation.

"She is a strong one..." Thade growls still pacing, but not from anger or confusion, but fascination.

He never saw a woman so dangerous and strong, yet held your head high in pride. The apes saw you as a proud equal, worthy of being called their ally. He felt a surge of both interest and sexual excitement in him when he found out about your status, knowing full well you were now able to  as he looked down at you. Your stare was dark with lust and you were smirking. He took a deep breath and walked forward, taking your arm.

"I will deal with her myself." He growls.

"Yes general..." Limbo replies as you walked with him.

You remained silent while he dragged you to his home and up to his chambers. When he shut his door, he launched at you, taking you down onto his large canopy nest with a squeal.

"You have been making trouble again." He growls as he pins your wrists down onto the bed.

"How else am I to get your attention. Your always so busy..." you pout as you run your finger along the bottom of his chin, twirling his small beard hairs in your fingers while you flutter your eyes.

His lips twitched as he snarled a bit.

"I could arrest you." He growls.

"Then by all means, detain me. Punish me if you must." You grin.

"Well, when you put it that way..." He growls, lifting her hands and grabbing her top, ripping it open wide, causing you to gasp in excitement.

He then began to remove his own armor, yanking it off him and pinning you back down on the bed with his own body, pressing his pelvis against yours, creating a delicious friction against his growing member beneath the cloth.

You moaned as his hands roamed down your naked breasts and navel, inhaling the scent on your neck and licking you up and down with the occasional nibble on your neck and collarbone. He then lifted your hips up, pulling the bottoms off you and running his hands up your legs and pushed them aside, spreading them wide in front of him. He inhaled deeply, letting out a deep groany sigh.

You bit your lip with a smile as you watched him pull his own clothes off and press his throbbing against your core, rubbing the tip of his erection against your entrance.

"Don't tease me general..." you whined.

"Your being punished remember?" He says huskily as he rubbed against you again, rubbing his nose and mouth against your neck.

"I want your babies." You moaned.

This made him stiffen, looking deep in your eyes and saw the trust in your eyes, the complete honesty. His heart thumped wildly at the thought of her belly swollen with his child. He could picture a beautiful little girl and a strong young boy. His heart felt so light when he looked at you that he couldn't help himself anymore.

You moaned as he rubbed you against him a moment longer before growling deep in his throat and in one smooth move, he flipped you onto your stomach. You yelped out a laugh as he pulled your waist up, all but shoving your ass against his crotch and against his throbbing cock. Then you felt him entering you in one solid movement and you hummed out a moan. He sighed hard as he pressed his chest against your back, huffing out a pant as he began to move. He began thrusting slowly, pulling almost all the way out before shoving back in hard, causing you to arch your back against him with a lust filled groan.

As he fucked you, he used his hands to push your back down, making your face touch the warmth of his blanket while he pushed deeper inside you. You groaned louder as you felt him penetrate you deeper, filling you with his hard member. He thrusts again, pushing deep inside you as he fucked you long and slow, his throbbing member pushing into your tight walls with each thrust. After what seemed like a blissful hour of thrusts and grunts, pushing and grinding against one another until you felt something deep inside you start to tighten and your body began to shake.

"Thade, I'm gonna....!" You moaned louder, your words leaving you as you groaned louder and harder until you felt it collapse with a white hot searing jolt of pleasure. You screamed his name as you climaxed hard.

Thade felt the walls tighten hard against him and he all but howled, thrusting deeper into you and soon he too felt his release, pushing deep inside you and filling you with his hot seed, leaning against you as you took it all.

After what felt like an hour, Thade pulled out of you slowly with a grunt and laid on his back, panting. You were so tired you simply moved your head to his shoulder, hugging his stomach as you too caught your breath.

"Your having my babies woman." He growls as he cups your hip, hugging you as you fell asleep in his arms.