Koba

Koba x virgin reader smut

Koba was terrifying in every sense of the word. His angry eyes, his deformed body. yet he found love in the most unlikely of people. You. You were a human wandering too close to the colony and was found by Koba when he was on a morning hunt. Instead of killing you, something about you made his heart throb... along with other parts of him. Ever since then you and he were inseparable. Your sweet innocent demeanor was refreshing to the ape and he became so entranced with you that he asked you to be his mate. You said yes quickly.

But the night of your mating ceremony was the most terrifying of your life. Not because of your mate, but because of what you will be doing with him. It was your first time and that meant a lot to you, which Koba didn't really know but about. But he didn't have to know you were pure because he knew you were too gentle to be taken so roughly. He knew to bide his time and be gentle with you. You were standing in the middle of the hut that was now yours and Koba's. You hugged your arms as you bit your lips nervously while Koba sealed the leaf door with a thick fur and turned to you. Seeing your nervous stance he circled you with a look of concern.

'You afraid?' he signs with a huff and you quickly shook your head.

"No its not that it's just.... I've never..." you stuttered, not knowing how to tell him you were untouched.

He understood, seeing your big red blush across your cheeks. He smiled his crooked smile, then took your cheeks and pressed his forehead to yours and held you there.

"I love you." he says slowly, his deep raspy voice sending a shiver down your spine.

You smiled as he reached up and kissed your forehead gently. His arms wrapped around your waist and lifted you up off the ground, carrying you as you clung to him with your arms around his neck, straight to the nest and gently laying you down. This side of koba always surprised you.

You felt your heart soar as he touched your lips with his rough fingers, in awe at the softness of them. Then his hands traveled down your neck and in between your breasts where he stopped at the lining of your doeskin top. He gave you a smug smirk before pulling on the leather string in the middle, untying it and letting it slip off your pert breasts. He smiled wider as he saw your nipples harden under the wave of cool air mingling with his warm breath. He then knelt by you as his hand grew lower. Your legs began to fidget with nervousness as you watched with unblinking eyes.

Then he lowered his head, taking one of your nipples in his mouth and drawing a voluntary lick around the bud. Your back arched as you gasped through the delicious sensation. He continued to lick and suckle on your nipple as his hand reached your skirt, his rough calloused fingers untying the side of your skirt so that would fall open revealing your most intimate place. You grasped his shoulder as he made a banquet out of the other nipple, swirling it in his mouth as his hands gently took your knees, slowly inching them open. You bit your lip while warmth spread throughout your body and pooled between your legs as you felt hos fur brush across your own curls, sending more jolts of pleasure through your body. After he finished with your nipples he let go, smiling at his work. Your chest was covered in little red hickeys that would more likely turn purple tomorrow but you really didn't give a damn.

He slowly moved his hips closer to your opening and lifted your legs, grasping the back of your knees with his hands and hoisting them in the air, making you squeak. Your eyes widened as he sat staring at your throbbing entrance, slick and ready for him as a slow grin broke out over his scarred face. He moved his hips and as gently as he could, began to slowly push inside you. You had to bite your lip to keep from shouting at the slight pain that began, but it subsided once he slowed to a stop and moved his hips a bit to let you adjust to his size. Then he pushed more, feeling a rip inside you and a blinding pain that had you gasping loudly as tears began to form in your eyes. Koba saw this and let go of your legs, reached forward and blanketing your body with his own while placing quick panicky kisses all over your face. After the pain slowed to a dull throbbing, you stopped his feverish kisses with one of your own, holding his neck as your tongue delved between his sharp teeth and he growled low in his throat. He slowly pulled back almost completely out of you before stopping.

Then his hips snapped forwards into you again. Your legs jumped up, a shock wave of pleasure shot through your body and you groaned against his mouth. He began to thrust into you, his hips meeting yours as pleasure shot down to your toes. You panted against his chest as he bucked and pounded into you with little restraint, his hands gripping your waist as he growled against your neck sending you shuddering and moaning. With each thrust he licked your neck, your sweet spot just beneath your jaw line sending your vision spotty. You moaned louder and louder with each thrust and suddenly, you shrieked as white hot climax erupted as your walls tightened around him. You groaned so loudly you thought the whole village could hear.

As you were coming down from your own high, koba was coming up. He thrusts sloppily against you harder and harder until suddenly, you felt a sharp pain on your neck and you realized Koba had bitten you. hard. You panted as he growled and bucked once more before releasing your now bloody neck. He leaned back and huffed, looking down at you. Then he froze, seeing your pained face and he began to panic. He gently removed himself from you and knelt by you, gathering you in his arms as he licked your wound to heal it.

"I'm sorry." he says as he hugged you but you merely smiled.

"Koba..." he looked up at you.

"Thank you." you whisper to him.

His terrified face soon turned up and he sighed in relief. He gathered you up and hugged you close as you two fell asleep in each others arms, now complete.