Bonus Chapter #1

I walk into the loud music and try to find Liam and Zayn in the crowd. I see a girl approaching me. She's about my age and looks drowned in alcohol. She smirks and approach me. Her steps doesn't stop when she's just a few feet away from me, instead she closes the gap between us and connects our lips. She kisses me! Her soft pink lips move against mine and I try my best not to kiss her back. Man, she's hell of a kisser! She abruptly disconnects our lips and winks at me. She pace back towards her friends who cheer loudly. Clearly, it was a dare.

"She's hot!" I hear a familiar voice. I turn to my side to see Liam smirking at me.

Yeah she is very hot, my subconscious agrees, and her lips are so soft.

Shut up, man!! I'm dating someone else.

"Who is she?" Liam asks me, "Old girlfriend?"

"Oh no, I don't know who she is. She came out of nowhere." And made you feel like a 16 year old girl enjoying her first kiss, my subconscious adds.

"You are one lucky bastard!" Liam laughs.

As we enjoy are drinks in the corner the girl again catches my eyes. She is jumping up and down on the music. Clearly she's a ridiculous dancer. I smile seeing her so happy. Automatically my eyes roam around her body. Freaking hell, she's perfect.

Freaking hell you are an asshole, Harry! My subconscious scolds me. He is right though, I'm dating Kendall. But, man that waist. I'm sorry I'm a man. We are assholes.

Then, I realise that her she is not bouncing anymore. I look up to meet her eyes. She smiles at me and throws up the next moment. I laugh out loud. She's about to lose her balance so I get up to move towards her but her friends catch her and carry her away...