Chapter 29

The next day I reach orphanage earlier than usual at the time the children are having breakfast. I wait for them to finish and sit on the swing. This swing has become my favorite place to sit. I stretch my legs causing the swing to move backwards and start swinging. A huge grin appears on my face as the air blows my hair, I lay my head back and enjoy the ride. I look up when I see a flash.

Dylan is standing in front of me with a camera in his hand and smiling face.

"Good morning," he says, "You look amazing."

"Uh- thanks. What are you doing here?"

"I'm in the play, remember?" he answers, "I would like to make this Christmas a memorable one for the children."

"Nice, I want to too. That's why I have decided I will be Snow White."

"Oh that's awesome." he sits on the swing next to me.

"So what does Harry do?" he starts the conversation.

"He's in his dad's business. I must say he's bloody good at it."

"You are head over heals for him aren't you?" he says. I cannot predict the tone of his voice.

"Yes, I am." I give him a fake smile. I don't like lying to him. I want to tell him the truth that this is all for the media, I want to hug him and let out my feelings, I want him to say his sweet words.

"Never thought you'd move on from me so soon... I couldn't." his eyes saddened. I can't bear this. Harry at home and Dylan here...too much drama for me.

"Dylan, there is no point of having this conversation now. I'm married...I'm his and nothing will change that." I pull myself together and say, "I must get back to the children now." I get up from the swing and enter the common hall.

I walk to the bedrooms and find Noah's bed. It lacked any type of accessories, just a book and a bottle of water. I pick the novel and read the prologue. It's a killer suspense with a lot of violence. That's not appropriate for him...he is always so negative. Someone snatches the book from me. I turn to see Noah behind me anger fuming in his eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Who gave you the permission to touch my damn stuff?!" he yells.

"What the hell do you think of yourself, huh?!" he continues.

"Noah!" I stop him, "Please calm down! I'm sorry, I'm just interested in novels. That's it." I say calmly and take a leave, giving him time to cool his anger.

He reminds me of Harry because just like Harry he also doesn't like me going through his personal stuff. I go to the nursery to find a new admission, she's a two month old baby with beautiful blue eyes. She looks at me with an indescribable innocence. I pick her up in my arms.

"Isabella," I hear someone say behind me. I turn to see Dylan standing by the door, "You loved that name, didn't you?" he asks and I nod in yes. Flashback plays in front of me like a movie.

"Hey there, my princess!" Dylan picks my infant cousin in his arms and kisses her on the cheek. I smile at them settling myself on the bed beside Dylan and giving him a kiss on the lip.

"Babe, baby is here, control." he laughs.

"It's hard." I laugh along with him.

He lays back on the bed with Sofie sitting on his stomach and an arm around me.

"I love kids." he looks at me, "I can't wait for our own."

"Our own? What's that supposed to mean?" I say confused by his choice of words.