Chapter 18

I call Harry when I reach the address but he doesn't answer. I don't know what to do so I go to the reception and ask if there is any booking in the name of Harry Styles. 

"Yes ma'am," the receptionist says politely, "Come I'll lead you." We enter in the dinning area packed with people. 

"There." She points at a table. I look to see Harry sitting with a bunch of boys and only one girl. His arm snaked around her waist. I feel a sharp pain in my chest seeing the scene. Why? I don't know. I know I don't have any feelings for him but I still feel hurt seeing him laughing and enjoying with some other girl. 

He always stop me from doing stuff so that I don't catch media's attention. But when he does it it's fine. Everything I do is terrible but that's doesn't go the other way around. As I stand there frozen, his green eyes meet my shocked ones. The smile on his face immediately fades.

"Excuse me." I hear him say as he removes his hands from the girl's waist. As I see him get up, I look down and start moving back outside. I don't look back until Harry rashly pulls me by my arm. I'm not even surprised he's angry. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he asks cornering me in a quite alley. I hear surprise and anger in his voice. Anger is fine because he's angry all the time but why surprise?

"What?" I ask equally surprised. 

"What? Answer me!" his grip tight but not enough to hurt me. 

"You texted me to come here." I say, getting irritated. 

"No I didn't. Now you have started making things up?!" 

"I'm not making things up!" I yell at him, "You texted me! I have your messages!" I jerk out of his grip and get out my phone. I show him the messages and immediately his angry expressions change to shocked ones.

"That's impossible. Why would I do that? I didn't do it." he mutters. He checks his pockets for his phone. 

"My phone is not with me." he looks at me. 

"Well, it's definitely not with me." I reply. 

"Oh! I gave it to Kiara's younger brother. You wait here I'll be back. Don't move." he instructs me. Before I can come up with a come back he leaves.  I am left with no choice but to wait for him. 

Minutes pass but Harry doesn't return. I finally decide to go back to the hotel. It was such a waste of time. I'm so so hungry. When I reach the door I feel a tap on my shoulder. 

"Hey," a man says when I turn around.

"Yes?" 

"Umm, I have been noticing you waiting for someone but I think he hasn't come yet, has he?" 

"Umm," I couldn't figure out what to tell him. 

"I guessed so. Would you like to join me? It'll be an honor for me."

"Umm, Actually..." 

"Love where were you?" suddenly I hear Harry's voice from behind the man. Soon I see him walk past the man and stand beside me, putting an arm around my waist and pulling me so close that there is no space between us. 

"You need something?" he asks the man in his husky voice, "Darling do you know him?" He turn towards me. I shake my head in no. Did he just call me darling? Eww.

"Come on, let's go." he says and we move back inside. I try to remove his hand from my waist but he doesn't let go. 

"What's your problem?!" I whisper yell, "Lemme go!" 

He pushes me back to the alley. 

"What?!" I yell louder. 

"I didn't text you." he says.