Chapter 43

Three weeks later...

The conversation I eavesdropped on is long forgotten. So in these three weeks I have spent most of my days in bed with Harry who has absolutely nothing else to do but to stare at me, kiss me (a lot) and let's not talk about the other activities. We have been on Harry's beach house for three weeks now. The view here is so amazing. The private beach is a perfect place to spend relaxing time with your better half.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about that conversation again, but there has been absolutely no change in Harry's attitude over the past three weeks. Of only, he is becoming sweeter day by day.

"Good morning," I say to Harry who is standing on the balcony, drinking his coffee.

"Good morning," he smiles at me. He approaches me, I'm lying flat on the bed with my arms stretched wide. He kisses my forehead making me smile.

"How long do you take to get up. I missed you." he says sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry," I laugh. I get up and sit on his lap, facing him, my legs on either side of him.

"What's this?" he looks at me with confusion, "When did you wear this?" he asks, frowning, making me laugh even harder.

"I got up in the night once, I was little cold. Your t shirt was the only piece of clothing I saw."

"Oh! Are you cold now?" he says. As soon as I shake my head in a no, he removes his t shirt.

"No, Harry!" I warn him. He pouts and puffs his cheeks making me laugh, "You are so cute. How can someone not fall in love with you!" I tug his cheeks and his eyes widen. Then I realize what I have just said.

"What?" he asks with his shocked expressions. Oh, how I wish I could vanish in thin air right now. I wish I could turn time back and go to sleep again so that I would never wake up in the morning.

"I- I m-mean, just..."

"April," he says softly, looking into my eyes, "I love you too!" his fingers caress my cheek which are hot. "Yes, it's true. I love you!"

"I love you too, Harry." moisture fills my eyes. I don't why, honestly I'm not that emotional of a girl but he makes me feels things which I never thought I was capable of. I lean in and hug him tightly. He kisses my neck and then pulls away to kiss me on the forehead.

I kiss him on the lips. He flips me to my back without disconnecting our lips. He kisses me harder than ever before, caressing my lips with his tongue. His hands roaming around my body. I'm quick to unbutton his shirt peeling it off his body, revealing his Greek God body. I break away from the kiss and look at his chest. My hand traces his chest. He slides down it's smooth skin, through his hard abs to the beginning of his pants.

I look up to meet eyes with a Harry whose eyes are so lustful that I have never seen before. He connects our lips once again and pulls my legs up. It's better I don't share the rest of the details. Sorry, but not sorry. (*winks*)

We reach back to Harry's home when it's ten in the night. We went out for dinner with my parents. I was too tired from the exertion, so I fell asleep in the car. When I get up Harry is not beside me. I immediately had a feeling that he was discussing the same plan I had overheard the other day. I get up and move out of the room.

I check the entire house but he's nowhere in sight. The horror that takes me over is indescribable.

"What are you doing here?" a voice startles me. I jump and turn to see Harry standing a few feet away from me, "Don't you think you get up a lot in the middle of the night nowadays?" he asks, softly. Careful not to disturb other people in the house.

"Yeah, I'm getting caught in insomnia." I let out a dry laughter.

"No, something is bothering you." he states, "What is it? I have been meaning to ask this question since a long time."

"The why didn't you?"

"Your body keeps distracting me." he rubs the back of his neck, looking at me innocently.

"Ahh," I open my mouth but close it.

"You said you love me. It means nothing if you don't trust me." he mumbles, almost hurt.

"I overheard a conversation of yours three week ago. It was something about some sort of plan you didn't want me know." I confess.

"Yes, it's a business strategy which requires some unfair means. I know you won't like it but it's also none of your business." he answers. I'm quite surprised this went so smoothly. I'm also relieved. Thank God, it's only a business strategy which of course is none of my business. He's excellent at what he does and I should not intrude.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Come here!" he opens his arms and I fall happily into them.

"Thanks for telling me."

"No problem. You can ask me anything. No need to over think." he says. I hug him even more tightly. Ahh, his arms feel good. When I pull away he scoops me up and carries me back to our bedroom.

"Sleepy?" he asks and I shake my head in a no. Now that I know what he was hiding I'm so relieved. I sit up and look at Harry. I couldn't help but imagine how I was in a way attracted to him during our initial meetings. The way I used to blush at his compliments. I take his face in my arms, scanning it. I kiss him on the forehead then nose then cheeks then lips. I'm so passionate about this guy. He drives me crazy. I pull his t shirt up and kiss his collarbones.

"Ahh," he groans as I continue to love downwards. I look up to him. He's quick to flip me to my back and climb on me.

"Don't awake the sleeping beast, baby." he smirks. He undoes the zipper of my dress and quickly removes it.

"I love you, Grey."

"I love you, Styles."

He quickly undoes is pants as well and before I know it his mouth is on my breasts. I didn't even realise when my moaning turned into screams of his name as I drowned in pleasure. It took most of my energy away so not bothering to open my eyes I hug him and fall fast asleep.

When I open my eyes it's nine o'clock in the morning. Harry is besides me his fingers running along my cheeks, brushing them softly.

"Good morning, Grey."

"You were missing calling me 'Grey', weren't you?" I ask him.

"Very much." he gives me a colgate smile, "You are the best." he kisses my cheeks.

"Breakfast?" I ask him.

"No, not really hungry for food." he smirks.

As he leans in to kiss me I keep a finger on his lips, "But I am. It takes hard work to maintain such big tummy." I say, making him laugh.

"Can you hurry up? We are alone at home but just for couple of hours. I want to make use of them as much as possible." he kisses my forehead before getting up and pulling a pair of boxers on.

I move down and dismiss Mary from the kitchen. I make my favorite pancakes. Distracted from the images of last night that were still on my mind I burn the first two. I hurriedly make new ones and go upstairs with a tray full of pancakes and juice.

The door of the room is half closed and hear distant voices. Maybe Harry is talking to someone on the phone.

"Oh how much I have missed you, Harry." when I see a girl in my room hugging Harry, I freeze in my spot. My eyes widen as she kisses him and my grip over the tray tightens. I feel as if a lightening volt has struck me. Like somebody has pulled my heart out and ripped it into a billion pieces in front of my eyes. And then I see the girl's face and my heart shatters on its own.

It's none other than Kendall Jenner. My husband's ex or maybe current girlfriend.