Chapter 28

"We are moving out of here." Harry announces between his deep breaths.

"Okay," I gulp, "I'm sorry," I bow my head. He remains silent. I look up to see confused expressions on his face.

"What? Why?" he asks, calming a little and I realise he is not angry with me, he's angry for some other reason.

"B-because..." I fail to find words to cover up.

"What did you do April?" he curls his palm into a fist.

"I walked home with Dylan." I blurt out with the speed of light.

"You know April," he pulls me closer to him. Oh God, he's scary, but he's not drunk. "I'm not even angry with you now. Do you know why?" his fingers run through my hair, "Do you?!" I shake my head no. "Because it's waste of my time as well as energy."

I squeeze my eyes shut expecting him to scream or hit me.

"We are moving out. Start packing." he simply orders and calls Mary to clean the glass. Surprised by his actions I sit on the bed beside him ready to shower him with my questions. But as soon as I'm about to begin he gets up and leaves the room.

"April! Harry! Dinner ready!" Anne hollers from downstairs.

"We are moving out, mom." Harry announces during the dinner.

"What?" Anne asks in shock, "Why? But honey..."

"Mom, I'm old enough to live on my own, aren't I? I thought you knew that considering the fact you thought I was old enough to get married!" he says bitterly.

"One fight and you decide to move out? What kind of childish behavior is that Harry?"

"What? Now I can't move out with my wife?"

"Harry, you are being biased." Gemma joins the argument.

"Alright, why don't you ask your beloved daughter in law. Yeah, April, don't you want to move out?"

"I don't know," I say, honestly. I have suddenly lost my appetite. Why is Harry behaving so different? He never asks for my opinion.

"I'll be in my room," I leave the family to their discussion and sit in my room. Harry does waste his time and energy scolding me all the time. But I don't get why we have to hide everything from the media. The door opens and Harry comes in running his fingers through his hair.

"Why do you want to move out? It's not like you want to spend some quality time with me." I ask as he sits on the bed.

"I want my personal space okay? In the new house you can have your own room and I can have mine. You'll have a separate section for your items and everything. And there I live my life in my style."

His life in his style. What's that even supposed to mean? He's going to bring girls in? Like a bachelor? The thought scares me. He is going to pretend to be the best husband ever outside but inside he'll be just a stranger. I will be left on my own, I'll have nobody to even talk to.

"No," I say immediately, "I'll not move out. You can go and live your life your own style but I am not moving out. No way." I shake my head in no a multiple times. "I'm not going to let you torture me like this!"

"Hey, hey." he moves closer to me holding my shoulders, "Alright, alright! We won't move out. Calm down." he says. His fingers pulls my chin up so that I can see him, "I get it. You have familiar people here. You are comfortable with my family. Plus, you have great bonding with that freak Gemma... It is hard for you to live with a complete stranger." his words are so comforting, his gaze caring, his touch soft. This Harry makes me crazy.