Marry Me? (61)

**Aqua's POV**

I made arrangements for my father's body to be taken back home before returning to the party where Queen Astrid was talking to Tyrus. When he saw me, he excused himself from her and walked up to me.

"This is really hard for me to say, but after all that has happened, I know that I have to be truthful with you. I am partially corrupted." He said with a big breath.

"I know." I replied and his shock was evident.

Queen Astrid made her way towards the two of us before saying, "I told her the day that I tried to make her choose a fairy. She said that she already had one and wasn't going to pick another. When I told her that you were corrupted and never could, she asked for a copy of our laws to look for a loophole. Do you want to tell him?"

I nodded my head with a huge smile on my face, "Subsection 759 under, 'Fairy Contracts and Regulations' states that any female fairy that holds corruption cannot be bound by a contract. The writers of your constitution didn't think of the possibility of a male fairy to possess powers; therefore, you can be my official fairy."

Tyrus stood in shock before picking me up and spinning me around, "You have no idea what this means to me! I'm going to be my best friend's official fairy!"

"There's just one thing wrong." I said to him and his face dropped.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" He looked so serious that it made me

"Yes! That god-awful black hair! My fairy Tyrus does not have black hair." His laughter filled the entire room.

"Well then, what color do you wish for my hair to be?" He asked, and I really had to think about it. Some part of me wanted to say baby puke green to see his reaction, but I thought against it. I wanted more of the OG Tyrus.

"I wish for Tyrus to have rose gold hair!"

He smiled, snapped his fingers and said, "Your wish is my command." Rose gold sparkles of magic touched his hair and made it rose gold again. It was so perfect!

"Now if you excuse me, I need to go address the situation."

"Nuh-uh, not looking like that, Darling." I looked down at my dress which was ripped and had dried blood stains.

Tyrus snapped his fingers and my dress magically transformed into a fitted evening gown with precise turquoise beading. It had long sleeves that pooled at the bottom of my dress to look almost cape-ish. It was a dress fit for a queen.

I took a deep breath before walking up to the microphone and saying, "My father sent me to this school to find my mate. Being an obedient princess, that was my main goal, and I didn't think anything else of it. I didn't think that I would reconnect with my brother. I didn't think that I would find new mentors, to which they gave me a new marking. I didn't think that I would gain such great friends. Most of all, I didn't think that I would become blood bonded to Dahlia Michaelis." I looked at Dahlia while the entire crowd gasped.

"This school exceeded my expectations, and even though I have lost someone so dear to my heart, I know that I wouldn't trade this experience for the world. Loss is just a part of life, and my father lived a wonderful life. Kai and I both spoke and we decided to commemorate him by donating a majority of his wealth to this school. Thank you." I smiled and wiped away a tear from my cheek.

I went to come down from the stage and saw my big brother waiting for me. "My Queen." He said, as I put my hand in his so he could help me down. I wanted to cringe when he called me Queen. He's my brother.