We're all in this together (25)

*Aqua's POV*

"So a lot of things have happened today, and I would like to address them. Number one, I found out that Kal is my mate. Number two, I did save Dahlia's life by protecting her from the shifters that were surrounding her, and when I thought that we were in the clear, I gave her my blood. We weren't actually in the clear and someone stabbed me in the back."

I looked at Dahlia and she said, "I quickly stabbed my switch blade in his heart buying me some time to help Aqua. She was dying due to the blood loss, and I wasn't going to let someone who saved my life die. I had one goal and that was for the both of us to walk away from the battle, so I gave her my blood."

Dahlia looked back at me, and I said, "Normally it wouldn't matter if a vampire and a human exchanged blood, but I'm not human." Dahlia used my powers and threw a little droplet of water from the cup on my desk onto my skin, my hair spell was dissolved. "I am Aqua Okeah, Princess of all Mer-people and the seas and the oceans."

Tyrus's eyes widened, and he shouted, "NO FUCKING WAY! I don't believe you!"

Silas pulled Tyrus back down to earth and said, "I thought you looked familiar. It's nice to see you again after so long." He smiled.

"Well if he sorta recognized you, that means that Santino definitely recognized you. SANTINO! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

"You never asked if she was actually human, and I never said that she was. I just said that I thought it would be a good idea to be friends with her, and clearly it was!" He yelled back, and they kept on staring at each other, waiting for each other to back down.

I grabbed my royal seal out of my desk and handed it to Tyrus to further prove myself and then I turned towards Dahlia and Santino and said, "That is enough! There is plenty of other time for the two of you to fight, don't do it now!" They ripped their heads away from each other and focused back on me.

"As I was trying to say, Dahlia and I have a blood bond." Everyone in the room except for Dahlia and I gasped.

"Calm yourselves, we didn't die." She said, and I wanted to slap her for being so inconsiderate.

Tyrus stood up and said, "Is there any other secrets that I should know about other that Kal being a merman and secretly engaged to Aqua?"

My head wiped towards Kalen. "Wait, what?" I knew that Kal said that he was holding something from me, but AN ENGAGEMENT!

"I am formally known as Lord Kalen Savion Lagunov, son of Duke Kion Lagunov. Sound familiar?" I scraped through the crevices of my mind and remembered my dad saying that I was going to marry Duke Kion Lagunov's son.

I took a deep breath and said, "What the hell Tyrus! Why did you keep this information from me?"

"On the first day, he asked if I knew an Aqua, and when I said that I did he explained that he was engaged to you because you were a woman of title. And he asked me if I would help him get to know you and get you to fall in love with you. I agreed because, I mean cute love story, and I swear I just thought that you were loaded or something like that. I didn't expect this."

I grabbed a makeup wipe and started to wipe my makeup off. I needed to do something, and it just so happened that the night was practically over, and I needed to take my makeup off. I pulled off my fake lashes and wiped everything off, even the makeup on my marking. So when I turned around to throw my makeup wipe away, Kal said, "Aqua, what is that on your neck?"

"Oh that, um, that's an apprenticeship mark from Her Majesty, Queen Mia Rose I of Balance and Tomoe and Kou." All of them gasped, and I was getting bored of it at that point.

"So you have learned magic from the best of the best? Why are you here?" Tyrus asked.

"Long story, but cliff notes version is that my dad was going to force me to marry someone I didn't know and so I made a deal with him that if I could find my mate, I wouldn't have to marry Duke Kion's son. See how well that turned out." My eyes were like daggers at Kal, and we were so going to have a talk after this was over.

My eyes went back to Tyrus whose face suddenly grew sad. "You have accomplished what your goal is, are you going to go back to your home?"

Before I could answer that, Dahlia said, "No, she is not. Ever since the start of school, I have been receiving cryptic messages about wanting a princess. I initially thought that they were talking about me, but they were actually talking about you. They tried to make the chandelier fall on Professor Sinclair. They tried to poison Santino with an arrow, and they tried to kidnap me with a shapeshifter. I'd bet with all my money that the person behind all of those attacks is the same person that those shifters in the garden work for. Aqua, someone is trying extremely hard to kill you, and if you leave we can't help you. And if you die, I think that this blood bond is going to make it so that our lives are linked." Dad had always been adamant on the fact that people wanted me dead. I knew that there was some truth behind it, but I didn't think that someone would go that far.

"One thing is for sure, I am not going to let someone get away with killing you." Tyrus said.

"No one is going to lay a hand on my mate." Kalen said next.

"Royals gotta stick together. I'm in." Silas said.

"Anyone who is kind enough to save my mate's life, is someone that I would lay down my life for." Santino stated.

Lastly there was Dahlia, "Blood bond remember? We are in this together from now on."

* This chapter makes me so happy!*

Did anybody guess that Kal was who he was?? OR did that come as a surprise to you??

Thoughts? Feelings?

Comment if you have friends like them that would stick with you through thick and thin!!

The next update will probably be some time this weekend. 

I wish you all a GREAT DAY!! :)

**COMMENT & VOTE**