Yes to the dress! (34)

*Aqua's POV*

Once I got out of the portal, I took my sunglasses off and put them on top of my head. I came face to face with His Highness, Cole Michaelis XIV. Dahlia grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her and His Highness.

"Father, this is my friend Galatea Monceaux. Galatea, this is my father, Prince Cole Michaelis XIV." I bowed my head in respect before I took his hand and shook it.

"My sister has told me about the friendship that my daughter and you hold. I cannot say that I am surprised that my daughter is friends with someone of your beauty." I knew what he was implying, and frankly I was disgusted. I was disgusted in the fact that he thinks so lowly of his own daughter, and I was disgusted in the fact that he only saw me as a pretty face.

I ripped my hand from his and said, "I am appalled that you think that your daughter is only friends with me because I am a pretty face to look at. Beauty fades, Your Highness, and when it is does all that you will be left with is an ugly soul who cannot realize that character and integrity are far more superior than beauty." I leveled my eyes with his and kept my posture strong. I didn't care that I was supposed to act submissive towards him. If only he would have known who he was talking to.

His mouth soon broke into a smirk, and he smiled at Dahlia. "This one is the type of friend that is going to stay around forever, quite fiery." It then occurred to me that he was testing me to see the real me and my loyalty to Dahlia.

Dahlia looked back at me and said under her breath, "You have no idea, Father. No idea."

"Well seeing as it is very late, I will ask the servants to escort you to your rooms. If you need anything, please do just ring the servant bell on the night stand. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here. Goodnight." He waved goodbye to us before speedily running up the stairs and disappeared.

A group of servants came towards us and started taking us to our rooms, but Dahlia stopped my servant and told her that she would take me herself. So I started walking behind Dahlia, as elegantly as I could in death traps, and followed her all the way to my room.

"Hurry up and put your bag down. And for the love of our Ancestral Dragons, please change your shoes. You are dreadfully slow in heels, Human."

"Well sorry, I am still pretty new at having legs. I've only been on land maybe ten times in all the 1245 years that I have lived." I stated as I replaced my black heels for gladiator sandals and took the sunglasses off of my head. I then slid my bag underneath the bed before walking back towards Dahlia.

We went down several flights of stairs and down to the catacombs in the estate, but instead of being filled with cobwebs and vampires resting until they regain the will to live, it was just a giant evening gown shop.

"I need to find a dress for tomorrow, and I'm assuming you do too. But Galatea, remember you are Galatea so no shade of blue. Also, I'll be wearing black so you can't wear black." I nodded my head in agreement before we went our separate ways in the giant room.

I walked over to the green section of dresses to go with my copper hair. Everything was so intricately beaded, ornate, and sexy that it pushed me away until I realized I was not Aqua in that kingdom. I was Galatea, and Galatea wore sexy clothes. I broke away from the green dresses and went over to the reds. I must have tried on ten red dresses before I realized that too much red didn't go well with my new copper hair. I then moved over to the white dresses and found the one immediately. I tried it on and it was a perfect blend of what I actually wanted and what Galatea would wear. It was a

plain white evening gown that clung to my body tightly. It was long sleeved and was high cut so that it covered my whole décolleté and stopped at the base of my neck. But my favorite part was the completely open back. It was sexy without being too much.

I yelled for Dahlia to come over and she came out dressed in the perfect dress for her. It was black with pieces of nude mesh to show her skin. It was covered with beading and was absolutely stunning on her.

"Wow, you look magnificent in that!" I told Dahlia. She quickly replied with, "I could say the same for you! I don't understand why you hide your body! You are gorgeous."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Mermaids are conservative when it comes to clothing. I think the mere mention of me wearing shorts would be enough for my dad to faint. I haven't even told him about swimsuits."

Dahlia's laughing ripped through the air. "What does he think you are wearing when you are at the beach?"

"Probably some nun habit." I tried to say without laughing, but horribly failed.

We just laughed and laughed until we finally composed ourselves and changed back into our clothes and went to our rooms to sleep. We did have to attend to court the next day.

Happy October!! 

My favorite time of the year! I can't wait for the leaves to change color! Definitely not looking forward to the colder weather that invades my home every year.

School'd been rough but I'm slowly getting the hang of this years curriculum.

Homecoming is coming up at my school and I signed up to play powederpuff and am super excited! For those of you who don't know Powderpuff is a football game with girls teams played during homecoming week junior vs. seniors.

Anybody played before?

Anyway onto the chapter.

Sorry it was so short. It was meant to be more of a fill in than anything. Stay tuned for the upcoming chapters they hold lots of fun action! 

Question of the day........What is your favorite season and/or holiday?

***COMMENT & VOTE***