Let's Get Horny (35)

*Aqua's POV*

"Good morning Ms. Monceaux, we were instructed to get you ready for court this morning." I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and took in the fact that there were three servants in the room.

I nodded my head and someone pulled me out of my room and over to a bathroom with steam clinging in the air. I was taken away with it's simplicity and beauty and turned back around to the servant who was talking. "You have an hour to do what you wish in this room. After which, I will come and take you back to your room where we will get your ready."

She immediately left the room and I locked it so that I could use the bathroom and let out my tail. I did exactly that, and when I entered the water, I was able to see my beautiful turquoise iridescent tail. Scales covered my boobs, and I expected my hair to bleed back to blue, but it stayed copper. I assumed it had to do with Tyrus' fairy magic, but I didn't really know.

It felt like seconds before someone was knocking on the door. I quickly flung my tail over to the edge of the tub, and it turned back into my legs. I quickly grabbed the pajamas that I was wearing and balled it up before I grabbed a white robe and put it on. I put makeup on my apprentice marks and

I opened the door, and the lady led me back to my room where I put my clothes away and sat down in a chair. One lady started playing with my hair and said, "How rare, a natural ginger." I smiled and kept running her hands through my hair.

"I was thinking we could do some updo or something like that."

"Oh no, we have strict instructions from Her Highness for your hair, makeup, and accessories." My mouth formed an "o" shape as the lady started spraying my hair with some product before coming in with a curler.

After my hair was finished, another servant came and did my makeup. I could tell that she was finished after she put on a bright red lipstick and sprayed my face with setting spray. Then a whole bunch of the servants helped me into my dress, despite my protests. They then made me sit down as one servant put on my red shoes with gold detailing on the heel and another put on my earrings and golden ring.

I was finally able to look in the mirror and saw that I was given old Hollywood waves and a neutral smokey eye. I looked like I was lost in the decades, but in a good way.

I was ready to scream in frustration by the time everyone was finished. I gleefully walked out of the room and over to the entrance room where Tyrus was standing in a beautiful blush pink tux with a matching vest underneath and a deep maroon tie. Dahlia was wearing the dress we picked yesterday but was all decked out with smokey eye and slicked back hair. But most importantly, Kalen was wearing a navy-blue tux with a black tie.

I slowly walked down the stairs, careful not to trip and fall flat on my face. When I had finally made my way down to the base of the stairs, Tyrus made me spin around for him. I did exactly that and he started whistling and singing praises.

"Goddamn girl! You are absolutely stunning! DAMN!!" He said.

"I knew that that was the perfect hair and makeup for you." Dahlia smiled happily.

My attention then turned to Kalen. My eyes met his for a second, and I could tell that he wanted to kiss me and tell me how beautiful I looked. But he was mated to Aqua Okeah, and currently I was playing the role of Galatea Monceaux.

"You look very nice, Galatea." He smiled before turning to face Dahlia. "I do believe that this is all of us." Dahlia nodded her head, and we followed her to a door which opened to a portal. One by one we all stepped through.

The announcer stood at the top of the stairs, and one by one started announcing us. First was, "Earl Tyrus Vincenzo Víla of the Fairy Kingdom." Second came, "Lord Kalen Savion Lagunov of the Mermaid Kingdom and betrothed to Her Highness Princess Aqua Okeah." Third came, "Her Grace, Archduchess Dahlia Amore Michaelis." Lastly there was me. His eyes widened when he saw me, but he quickly gained his composure and said, "The Lady Galatea Monceaux, and guest of honor for today." My eyes widened that time. WHEN DID I BECOME THE GUEST OF HONOR?