Tattoos (6)

*Aqua's POV*

"I was starting to think that you were going to blow me off." He said and his blue eyes were piercing through my soul.

"I was playing over by the boardwalk and got lost in the music." I blushed, and he laughed.

He pulled his guitar and a pic that said, "May the music that inspires your soul flow through your fingers." He looked at me one final time before he started playing such a calming and easygoing song. I was immediately taken away by his playing, and I couldn't help but smiling.

I found myself wanting him to play forever, but before I knew it he played the final chord and his eyes met mine again. "Wow, that was amazing. It was just beautiful."

"I could say the same about your playing. The entire classroom was mesmerized just by you." I blushed again, and he sent me another one of his smiles.

"WELL LOOK AT THE TWO LOVEBIRDS SHARING A SUNSET AND A SONG!" I jerked my head to where the voice came from and my favorite fairy was standing there with a giant smile on his face. I wanted nothing more than to just knock it right off of his face.

"Dinner is almost ready, and they are going to check attendance and give out our student IDs." My mouth formed an o for a bit before Tyrus came up to me, put his hand under my chin and lifted it up. "You'll catch flies darling."

~

I was handed my ID by Tomoe and said, "Human, I think this is yours." Tomoe and Kou had both decided to use the nickname as a way to make fun of me being undercover as a human.

"Thank you, Tomoe." I said with a big smile and both Kal and Tyrus went wide eyed until he left.

"What spell did you put on them? Why are they acting so nice towards you? What did you do to them?" Tyrus interrogated me.

"I am a human Tyrus; I can't perform spells. And they were the ones who I interviewed for Professor Michaelis's History of Magical Creatures assignment. You'd be surprised how far politeness and gratitude towards a teacher can get you."

Kal ran his hands through his hair showing off his half sleeve on his left arm. I unconsciously licked my lips, and Kalen said, "Are you sure we're talking about the same person? Because I was in his class today and they are aiming to try and fail half of the students." I just shrugged in response as a server came to our table.

"What would you guys like to drink today?"

Kal went first and ordered a strawberry and banana smoothie. I just asked for water with a straw, and then there was Tyrus. "Do you offer Pinot Grigio?" I elbowed Tyrus and said, "This is a school! They are not going to give you fancy white wine!"

"I am above your human legal age, so shush."

"Sure, can do! And do you know what you want to order eat at this time?" I looked at Tyrus and Kalen who are both nodding their heads vigorously.

"Yes, we are." I answered for the table. "Can I have pesto cavatappi without mushrooms please." The server nodded her head. Her gaze went to Kal next who ordered a burger and fries. Lastly there was Tyrus once more who ordered, "Pasta with Lamb Ragù." WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!

The server took our IDs, scanned them, and then went to put in our orders to the kitchen, and we went back to talking.

"I noticed the treble clef tattoo on the left side of your left-hand ring finger. Care to explain the backstory?" Kal asked while I was eyeing his tattoo.

"Sure, so my brother had told me that he was moving away for good and I was heartbroken. I knew that I wasn't going to see my older brother for a long time, and I was really close to him. He was the one who taught me to play most of the instruments that I know how to play. During the last violin lesson I had with him, he took me to a tattoo shop where I drew a picture of a song he wrote and he got it tattooed over the left side of his chest. I got my tattoo because it was small, dainty, and most importantly easily hidden so my dad didn't get mad when he found out about it. It was just a way to stay connected to my brother."

The server came back and handed us our drinks. I was extremely careful to make sure the water got in my mouth an only my mouth so that my hair spell wouldn't deactivate.

"How about your tattoo Kal?"

"I was drunk on my 1000th birthday and decided that I needed a tattoo to show that I was a grown man. The artist drew this pattern with a sea turtle in it, per my request, and put the stencil on me. Two seconds after he started tattooing me, I fell asleep. The artist kept tattooing me until he was finished and then woke me up. I like how it looks, so I just kept it."

We just sat there in silence for a few moments before Tyrus said, "Isn't one of you going to ask about my tattoo?" I looked all of the skin showing on Tyrus's body and got really confused. Then I looked at Kal, and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Where exactly is your tattoo?"

Tyrus smiled, winked at me, and said, "Wouldn't you like to know." My mouth dropped, and he put his hand under my chin and pushed it up just like before. "Flies, Honey."

Our food came soon and I went silent and just kept eating until my entire bowl was completely finished in a matter of minutes. There was a reason why Dad never had court dinners with me because although I have been taught proper etiquette for a little more than a thousand years, I still eat like a pig when I'm hungry.

"I have never seen a human eat so much in such a small amount of time. What a marvel!" I heard a small laugh coming from someone and I turned around to see Kai nearly choking on his food from laughing at the teachers' table.

I itched the side of my nose, conjuring the water in his cup to suspend in the air and splash right onto his face. He got out of his chair, wiped the water off of his eyes, and started walking over to where the paper towels are, conveniently right across from my table.

"Mr. Okeah! You are drenched! Who would've done that!" I said with such shock that I almost convinced myself that I didn't do it.

"I am not sure, Ms. Gray, but I am sure that I deserved it in some sense."

"Hmm." I said before grabbing my water and drinking it. 

**Are there any current actors/actresses that you can picture playing any of these amazing characters? If so please let me know. I would love to hear what you guys think the characters would look like if they were to come to life!**

**Don't forget to COMMENT & VOTE**