Go Fuck Someone Brother (41)

*Aqua's POV*

"I missed waking up and eating food instead of being painted with makeup products as if I am a blank canvas. It felt like I had masks of makeup on while I was at court. My Ancestral Dragons, how do you do that every day, Dahlia?"

Dahlia stuffed a piece of chocolate chip pancakes in her mouth and swallowed it before she answered. "You get used to it. Everything comes at a price, and that is mine. But, I would do it again in a heartbeat. Being the Flower of Court is a part of me, you know?" Her newly short hair moved around with every one of her movements. It suited her facial features far better than her long hair.

I took a bite of my French Toast and kept on sneaking glances at Kal and every time that I did, he would make a funny face. I would giggle like a small child each time and would turn away before sneaking another glance at him. It wasn't until Kalen snuck a glance at me and I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively that we both broke into a fit of laughter.

Our morning had started off perfectly and we fell back into our normal routine of Kal throwing away the remaining food and putting the plates away. I grabbed our cups and silverware and put them away. I then met up with Kal at the table where he already had our backpacks slung against his back. All I had to carry was my violin case, which I was happy to do since my violin was my one instrument that I didn't like people holding that much. It was my mother's violin that Kai had given to me the first birthday that I celebrated without him.

"Do you have any idea what Professor Kai is going to make us do today?" Kal asked, and I liked how he still addressed my brother as Professor Kai instead of just Kai. It showed his respect for him.

"I don't know but it better not be another assignment to create an entire symphony. I was up all night just to get it done!" Indeed it was a masterpiece when I finished, but it five in the morning and I was not happy that day.

"Ahh! Maybe he will make us conduct our symphony!"

"No amount of grace and patience that I have been taught will allow me to withhold my anger if he says that I will have to conduct a symphony who doesn't even know their sharps from their flats! I would put shame to my family!"

One of his eyebrows rose and he said, "Your family full of sailors because you are a kind and simple human girl?" He caught me before I exposed myself in the open.

I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "This" kiss "Is" kiss "why" kiss "I" kiss "keep" kiss "you." When I pulled away at, he pulled me back towards him and placed his lips on me. I melted in his grip as our lips molded together.

I lost sense of the world around me but was brought crashing down to Earth when my brother yelled my name causing me to bite Kal's lip. His blood covered my mouth like some medieval lipstick as I turned towards my brother.

"Lord Kalen Savion Lagunov, please step away from Aqua Gray." I could tell that Kai was holding back his anger, but when Kalen didn't move, Kai's eyes started glowing neon blue. "Now!" Kal scrambled to quickly hand me back my backpack and ran.

"Professor Okeah, nowhere in the student handbook does it say that I cannot kiss whomever I choose. In fact, this school was built on the preface to make alliances and find mates. It is actually encouraged for me to get to know my classmates on a more personal level. So please do refrain from chastising us for kissing." All my lessons in etiquette and proper emotional control allowed me to maintain my composure, but it didn't stop me from being angry on the inside.

Kai locked his eyes onto mine, and I could feel the power that he held as I am sure he could feel mine. His eyes held such ferocity that it would have easily made any normal student back down. "Ms. Gray, nowhere in the handbook does it allow you to disrespect a professor. Go to class Aqua and for the love of the Ancestral Dragons, do not sit next to him!"

I wanted to stick a fork into his eyeball at that moment, but I just quietly turned around and made my way to the auditorium. There, I walked all the way to the top of the stairs all the way to the seat in the right-hand corner.

I continually took deep breaths to keep myself calm and focused on the assignment which was to compose an entire song within the period using Entony's Musical Theory of Anger and perform it. If Kai wanted an angry song from me, he was going to get an angry song.

I grabbed the sheet of music lines and my pencil and made my way down to the array of instruments and grabbed the guitar. I started playing random chords and notes that came to me and when I got the melody down, I wrote it down and then created a harmony.

Once I was finished, I admired the piece of paper fondly before calling the professor over so that I could play the song and get it done with.

"Oh the guitar, well that is quite unique for you." His eyes were void of the anger it held just twenty minutes ago.

"It's my brother's favorite instrument, and I wrote this song for him. It's called 'Go Fuck Someone Brother'." I smiled and his face dropped.

I started playing the song and everyone in the room started putting their instruments down and started listening to my song. My fingers moved against the strings with anger and it didn't take long for my powers to activate and send the room into a fit of rage. And after the final chord, I got up and put the guitar back. Then I handed Kai the piece of paper and went back up to my seat. 

**

At last here is the update you have all been waiting for!

I am extremely sorry for the long wait I have just been so busy!

To make it up to you I have decided to give you guys a DOUBLE UPDATE!

Oh and i almost forgot HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Questions of the day: What are you most looking forward to this year? 

**COMMENT & VOTE**