1

Dani POV:

My name is Dani, and I'm 22. I'm currently single, and went through a bad breakup recently. My ex, Daquan, was with me since I was 17. We moved in together 2 years ago, but then 2 weeks ago, I walked in on a girl giving him head. I was so upset and heartbroken, it was the worst night of my life. I'm a singer for the group, Curly Fryz. I was laying on my bed, looking at all the selfies me and Daquan took. I never told anyone this, but he was physically and verbally abusive. It just turned me on for a man to tell me what to do. I miss him. Then my best friend, Charli, called me. Charli knew about the abuse, and he got consequences from her.

Charli: Gurl get your ass up off your bed, I got us two front row tickets and backstage passes to a Jacob Latimore concert! Put on something cute! You know what, I'm coming over there! Imma dress you up all cute! *squeals*

Me: So you saying I can't dress?

Charli: I'm here! Open the damn door!

I ran downstairs and opened the door. Charli had her makeup set, her flatiron, and too much. First of all, I needed to rebrush my teeth, because my teeth need to be extra white for Jacob. He has a girlfriend, I think her name is Alix. She's pretty, but the girl is a toothpick honestly. Charli straightened my naturally curly hair, then put it in a bun with a bang and a pink and green bow. I put on a pink shirt that said "JACOB JEWEL 4 LIFE!", some neon green pants, and a pink converse shoe and a green converse shoe. 

Charli: Gurl you look cute! We gone Instagram this!

She took a picture and posted to Instagram.

@PrettyGurlaNay: Cute Dani! I'm going too!

@MrsRight: Yaas gurl Imma be there tooooooo

@thealixlapri: You ight.

I didn't do anything to her, she's always acted pretty rude to me for no reason. Me and Jacob don't know each other that well, but, he's a really nice guy. We got in Charli's car, and were blasting Hot Nigga by Bobby Shmurda.

Us: AND IF YOU AIN'T A HO, GET UP OUT MY TRAPHOUSEEEEE

We got to Diamond Center. (made up) We sat in our seats, and we saw so many cute little girls. People were screaming.

Little Girl: Its Dani from Curly Fryz! Oh my gosh!

Me: *waves* Hi!

We had to wait for 30 minutes, and then that's when the show started. First, Mindless Behavior came out. Those boys are so sexy man! They performed #1 Girl, Gone, All Around The World, Video, I Lean, Mrs. Right, and My Girl. Then OMG Girlz came out, they are me and Charli's really good friends. They performed Lover Boy, Incredimazible, So Official, Gucci This (Gucci That), Boy It's Over, and they made an annoucement.

Star: Now, we would like to give a shoutout to our two dearest friends, Dani and Charli! They have their own singing group, Curly Fryz, and if you gave them a listen, and make artwork for some of their lyrics, you'll get a little something from us. Is that a deal everyone?

Everybody: Yaaas!

That's when Jacob Latimore came out. He performed You Come First, Heartbreak Heard Around The World, Like Em All, and then he took his shirt off. I was about to pass out seeing those abs. Charli eyes started rolling to the back of her head. I had to slap her back to reality! He was about to take a fan on stage.

Jacob: So, the lucky fan tonight will be, Dani? From Curly Fryz?

Charli: Gurl get up there!

I walked up there all nervous, and then saw Alix behind the curtain giving me a death glare. He sang You Come First to me, I was about to cry, and then I went back to my seat after he was done. It was time to go backstage now.