It's on

Please ignore all mistakes/typos as usual. I'm only human.

ENJOY!!

I stepped into a pair of stretchy jeans and a blue and white sweater. I chose it since it made my stomach look as if it had decreased from its size. I pulled a pair of thick socks over the jeans so that they shown from beneath my tan boots. I made my natural curls bigger with a curling wand, so that they bounce in a pretty motion.

"Mia, you're going to make us late, and with me being the Alpha I have to be there early." I heard Leon say from the other side of the bathroom door. I walked out to see him throwing on a jacket and grabbing a pair of shoes. his sense of style made him look laid back, but still somewhat professional. His hair was let down, not in it's usual low ponytail.

"Are you complaining about me and you've yet to finish either?" I gave a smile and placed my hands on my hips. The nerve that boy had.

"Crap" he muttered as he gazed at his phone.

"We've gotta go"

-----------------------

We arrived at around 7. There were many kids running around the yard playing football with older kids, or playing their own little games.

Leon led me to the fire were many people were surrounded. There I saw Olivia and Candice chatting with each other.

"Hey" I said as me and Leon parted ways. They both turned to face me when they saw I'd made an appearance.
"Luna" They greeted.

"Mia. Just Mia." I said, looking over my title. They smiled as they led me to take a seat beside them on the log.

"I remember you from last time; the kitchen scene and all. Sorry about that, I probably should've did something." Candice began to look down in shame. She thought she had to own up to being a female pack fighter.

"Don't worry about it. Nothing happened because of you, it's not you're fault." I patted her shoulder as she began to straighten up.

"Yeah, Angelica can be like that. We can't do anything about it though. She has power, Beta blood running through her veins." Olivia said. I nodded my head, even though I knew I had more power than Angelica.

"I'm thirsty, anyone want a drink?" Olivia nodded, but I brushed off her offer nicely.

"I think I'll manage without one." She shrugged her shoulders before leaving to the nearest cooler.

"So, how are you liking it so far, well besides Angelica." I looked up to the sky as if it would give me answers.

"I love it, actually." I said while playing with the end of my shirt. Olivia pursed her lips together and nodded her head. It looked as if she were thinking, possibly even debating with herself for some reason.

"How are you and Leon- you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I looked back at her. Her green eyes sparkled with curiosity, but she held herself back from prying.

"Good. I could say perfect, but that would be lying." Her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. Her eyes glistened with even more curiosity which got the best of her.

"Why"

Why

"Because were not perfect people. Every mistake we make affects each other. He loves me, I can see it, feel it even. But I've hurt him." the last part came out low, so low I could barely hear. He loves me with everything he has, I know it, and I can't help but love him back. I closed my eyes for a second before re-opening them. Her eyes now shown sympathy, but I don't want sympathy.