Regret

HELLO:)

Just letting you all know, this is a VERY short update. I'm writing this 2 in the morning and I'm TIRED. I really just wanted to update. I'll also have y'all know that the beginning is LEONS POV.

****************

"I'm pregnant"

My world instantly stopped as those so simple, but life changing words rolled off her lips. Emotions ran fiercely through my body....

Pain. Anger. But mostly...

Betrayal

I stared at her, pain written all over her expression. Tears streamed down her face as she stared back at me. She was hurting.

I was now outraged! How could she feel bad now, huh? She did this to herself by not being faithful and waiting for her mate. She just couldn't wait for me, could she?

I roughly pushed myself up from the ground. I could feel my wolf coming to the surface and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep him down. Expecially with news like this.

"W-where are you going?" I heard Mia's voice stutter from a distance. I ignored her cries as I walked away. I knew that I'd go off if i spoke to her, and that would only aggravate me more. I had to take a run to think about all this. I had to let the truth settle...

My mate was going to have a baby, but it's not mine.

*********

{MIA POV}

I watched as he shifted into his pitch black wolf and took off. I sat there in pure disbelief. He left me here, in tears.

I know I messed up, and nothing can change something so drastic like this. I feel terrible, not for myself, but Leon. He didn't deserve a mate like me. He deserves someone so much better.

I stood up from the ground and looked around. A beautiful evening had turned into a disaster. All because of me.

I covered my face with my hands as I sobbed away. There was nothing else I could do.

I regret sleeping with Carter.

I regret any of this happening.

But I don't regret my baby..

***********

A.N~ the last sentence is to make sure you all know that deep down, she loves the baby growing inside of her. She loves her mate, Leon as well, but she knows he's confused.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN