Emotional Wreck

My eyes flickered open when I felt large arms wrapped protectively around my stomach. There was light breathing on my neck and a masculine body pressed against mine.

I gazed around the room as all memories flooded back into my mind. I let out a deep breath as I turned my head to see a sleeping Leon clutched onto me and hair sprawled against his chiseled face. Obviously the pillow separating us didn't work.

I felt the baby lightly kick and Leon's arms tighten around my stomach, probably crushing the poor little thing inside of me. My stomach began to pain as the baby pushed harder against my stomach, trying to regain its space.

My body instantly started to lightly sweat as the horrible pain got to me. I felt myself needing to instantly rush to the bathroom and puke up whatever was left inside of me. I roughly pushed at Leon's massive arms and he began to groan.

"Please,I got to go to the bathroom." I stuttered out, not wanting to be in bed in pool of throw up. Leon's eyes twitched open as he looked up at me. His eyes stared up at me as his facial expression turned to confusion and worry.

"What's the matter, is your head aching again?" He questioned as he sat up and raised a hand to my forehead. As soon as his arms left from around me, I flung from the bed and rushed to his bathroom.

I hovered over the toilet and threw up what looked like chunky water. I mean, what else could I possibly had?

I felt Leon's hand rub soothing circles on my back as he held back loose strands of my hair. Tears fell effortlessly down my face as I flushed the toilet and sat on the floor. I stuffed my hands on my face as I cried extremely hard.

"Mia, I have to check your tempeture, you're burning up." He spoke, clearly worried about me.

Wow, if only he knew about this baby.

I shook my head no as I continued to cry into my hands. I felt so ashamed that this is going to be my life.

"No? Mia I'm serious about this. I'm trying to be nice, but if I have to force I swear to God that I will." He spoke, making sure to make his Alpha tone noticeable. I shook my head no once more as I soaked in tears. I felt him grab me by the arms but I ripped myself from his grasp.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed loudly with my eyes locked on his. He looked a little taken back, but covered it up with a furious facial expression. My wolf winced from his hard stare and sunk into the back of my mind. My shoulders slumped down as I refused to look at him anymore. Maybe yelling at him wasn't the best option, but I really needed to get some emotions off my chest.

"You know what..." He began to speak, anger raging through his voice and eyes, but stopped talking for some reason. He sat down beside me and stroked my head with his hand.

"Shh... Don't cry baby girl," he spoke quietly in my ear, but loud enough for me to hear over my sobs, " I just want you to be okay. I've only met you two days ago, and you already mean so much to me. You're the most gorgeous creature to ever roam the earth, and you don't deserve to feel like this. I don't want you to be hurt, it hurts me just as much to see you in pain. Baby, I'm in love with you." His words were slow, and meaningful. It made me cry harder and I began to feel my heart rate quicken. I swear I could have just fallen helplessly to my knees, head over heels, but I couldn't.

I wouldn't.

Last time I heard those words, they were completely empty. He made me feel like a princess, treated me like a princess, but it was all a game. He just wanted inside of me and I let him. I know I can't possibly make that same mistake again. It would literally kill me.

'Its your mate, he's different' my wolf spoke, clearly under Leon's spell just like I was under Carter's. I refused to listen to her as I gone on, stubborn.

"Mia, please talk to me..." I heard Leon talk as his face was centimeters away from mine.

"Please.. Just go.." I spoke softly. I needed time to think and I couldn't when I was around him. I heard him heavily breath, then got up and walk to the bathroom door. He stopped halfway through it and turned to speak to me.

"I'm not giving up on you." With that, he turned and left while closing the door behind him.

I seriously need to put myself together because I can't live a life like this. I rubbed hands on my slightly bumped stomach. I need to tell him sometime soon.

Tears rolled down my cheeks once more as I spoke to my stomach, " Mommy's an emotional wreck."

******************

A.N.- whatcha think??! Probably woulda been better if I didn't put it aside for SO LONG!!! I have no excuse except for pure laziness!! I'm sorry but I also had a little bit of writers block.

Be sure to.....

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN