Life Changing News~

Chapter 1~

It's been half a week since I've woken up with Carter. I smiled and thought back on what had happened that night. It's means a lot to me and I think that it meant a lot to him too.

The only problem is that he has been sending all my texts and calls to voicemail. Here I was, sprawled out across my bed with my phone on my lap. I just sent him another call and it's on speaker. It's been ringing for a while until to my distaste, Voicemail.

I clicked off my phone and tossed it at the end of my bed. I threw back my head and let out a angry grunt. I propped my elbows on my bed and rested my head on the top of my hands. I closed my eyes a little to ease some of the stress I was feeling. It was only a little while until I heard a faint yell of my name.

"Mia, get down here and eat breakfast!" I knew straight away that it was my mom, hollering for me to get my behind downstairs.

I shuffled my feet from beneath my covers and on the carpet flooring. I slumped myself from my room and down the wooden stairs. I dragged my foot with each step I took, which made my mom a little curious of my grouchy behavior. I ignored her questioning look and plopped myself down to the coushioned seat. She slowly picked up my plate and slid it over to me.

I felt my mouth began to water at the delicious looking pancakes and round sausages. There was syrup scattered around my food which made it looked even more delicious. I hurriedly grabbed my fork and stuffed all the servings into my mouth hungrily. I don't know why, but I've been craving some foods more and more often since five days ago.

"Slow down Mia, I promise you it's not going anywhere." I heard my dad chuckle as he entered the kitchen. He kissed my mom on the cheek from behind and she leaned into the touch. I nearly choked on my food when I heard a purr like noise exit her mouth.

I looked across the table when I saw my dad dig into his food just as hungrily as I did. I rolled my eyes at this. He was such a hypocrite.

"Mia, is that you?" My mom asked as she leaned in to sniff me. I shifted my body away from her nose and my dad dropped his fork and quickly looked up at me. Great, I probably stink. (Note the sarcasm)

"Well gee thanks for pointing out my stench, even though I had no clue that I had one. " I retorted while feeling a bit uncomfortable under their stares. I felt my stomach doing flips and I felt like puking.

"No, your scents changing into another," my mom began, the leaned a little closer into me. That's when I couldn't hold it in much longer. I shot up from my seat, knocking it down in the process, and ran fast to the nearest bathroom. I slid on my knees and over to the toilet before I let all the contents exit my stomach. I felt my mom pick up my hair and keep it out of my way. Once I finished, I looked up to see my dad standing in the doorway, shaking viciously. My mom looked a little stunned as she gazed me, then my father.

That's when everything made sence. The morning sickness, sudden crave for food. My lips stuttered as I tried to speak. No way...

"I'm pregnant"

*******

A.N~ Thank you all for reading my probably horrible book, but I working on it! By the way, I don't check this before publishing it. Thank you all who have commented or even voted for my book. I can't thank you enough!!! XOXOXO

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN