All Alone and Heart Broken

My stomach felt as if it were twisted into a firm knot. My fingers fiddled together as those words left my lips. My body was froze in place, feet were glued to the ground.

Was this a good thing?

I looked to my right to see my mom with tear stained eyes. I couldn't exactly point out her feelings about me having a child, especially at my young age. I gazed up to see my fathers eyes turning black, the color of his wolfs. He had the door frame gripped in his large hand, you could see the paint chipping from his nails, and the wood cracking from his tight hold. It looked like it wouldn't take much for him to instantly explode.

"Who did it?" My father croaked out, almost to quietly for me to hear. You could see his teeth extending from the small opening of his mouth. I couldn't say anything. No, I wouldn't say anything about Carter. I mean, it had to be him since he was the only one I been seeing.

The tension in the room was almost un-bearing from my silence. All hell was going to break loose in this bathroom, this small ass bathroom.

"ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE SLUT!" My father hollered. I cowered back at his tone and harsh words. I've always been his little angel, now I'm a slut in his eyes. I was stunned, he's never been so angry at me before.

A tear slipped past my eyes as I heard my mothers sobs become louder. "Now don't you start with me, you did this to yourself," my father made his way from the door, and closer to me. He came close until my back clashed with the wall. I tried so hard to stop crying, but the tears kept coming.

His index finger pointed roughly into my cheek as he spoke,"I want you to get the fuck out of my house and take the thing growing inside your womb with you." He spoke rather quietly, but with every word he said with venom.

My mouth slightly parted as he glared then silently turned around. He pulled my mom by the arm as he exited the bathroom. My mom threw one more glance my way before she fully was out of sight. But in that small moment our eyes connected, I saw the hurt and betrayal that showed clear as day.

My back slid down the wall and I buried my face deep into the palm of my hands. What have I done?

My head shot up from my hands as I heard dresser drawers opening and closing. I heard doors slamming shut and angry voices in the distance. I ignored all the commotion, then pushed myself up from the cold tile, and made my way out of the bathroom. I walked into the living and stood by the front door. I took a deep breath before opening it which led to the front yard. I stepped out of the house with my head hanging down. I needed some time to think and maybe some fresh air would help. I sat down on the porch step, and thought about what was going on. Maybe my dad didn't mean anything he said, he was probably just angry.

All my thoughts changed when I saw clothes falling from what looked like the sky. I looked up to see my dad tossing shoes and shirts out my window. I quickly sat up and gazed up at him.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" I asked, my vision getting a little fuzzy from unshed tears. He just let out a humorless laugh before looking down at me.

"I said to get out of my house, and I'm not your father anymore. You are no longer a daughter of mine." The look in his eye was pure sinister. I could vision his old loving look that is now replaced with so much hatred. He slammed shut the window and disappeared from my sight.

That's when all my tears I was holding back came loose. I sobbed as I picked up my belongings that were scattered around the yard. He had thrown out even my personal stuff like underwear and braws. I stuffed some of the clothes against my chest. I dropped to my knees before letting all my clothes hit the floor again. I had no where to go. Was I just supposed to sleep on the streets? I guess that's what my father was thinking. The one person I kept thinking back to was Carter. He said he loved and cared for me, maybe he'd help me raise our unborn child.

I shot up from my knees and ran from the house. They didn't need me and I don't need them. I still have Carter.

I ran as fast as I could on foot. It took me about twenty minutes until I arrived in Carter's neighborhood. I Began to walk as I strolled across the very large house. I passed a couple of houses until I spotted Carter's red truck. That was a sign that he was home.

I rushed up his driveway and to his front door. I knocked on the door a couple of times and waited patiently. A couple of minutes passed and still no answer. I went under his place mat to out his spare key that he would leave for me. I realized that it was no longer there for some unknown reason. I reached out and twisted open the door knob. It was open, but I didn't know why he would do that.

I stepped in the house and looked around his usually clean house. To my surprise, it was actually messy with fallen glass objects and the couch was out of place. I slowly walked up the stairs, and as I got closer I heard blaring music. As I got closer to his room, the sound of music picked up. I could hear loud moaning, even louder than the music. I stood in front of his door quizzically, then pushed open his door. When I saw the scene that was going on, I swear I almost lost it.

There was a woman straddled on top of Carter, chest out and bare for all to see. She had her head tilted back as she gave out moans of pleasure. Carter caressed her body as she rode on the top of him.

I had no clue on what to do. I stood there, mouth wide as I watched them. I couldn't believe it. I let a croak slip last my lips and tears fled from my eyes. Carter's head instantly shot up and the woman soon followed after. I looked between both of them, stunned, it wasn't long before I realized who the blonde woman was. It was my old best friend in middle school, Brianna.

That made me cry even harder. How could they do this to me?

Brianna leaned into Carter's side when she saw me. Carter sat up from the bed with Brianna still by him.

"Mia.. She's my mate.." I heard Carter murmur under his breath. I gasped out with my mouth wide open. He said that he would love me unconditionally, even if he had to reject his mate.

"You fucking douche" I mumbled just as quiet. My face was stone cold but my eyes were drowned in tears.

"Mia, just leave, your unwanted. Why don't you go find your real mate instead of trying to take mine." I stared in disbelief at Brianna, then let my brown eyes switch to Carter's blue ones. He looked as if he agreed with Brianna's words. I let a humorless laugh exit my lips as even more tears fell from my eyes.

"Just to let you know, I'm carrying you child. I hope you live a happy life you man whore." The look on his face told me that he was more than unprepared for that. Brianna's was pure rage and jealousy. I swiftly turned around, then stormed from his room, then finally out of his trashed house.

I didn't know what to do now. I can't live with my parents, and Carter doesn't want me. I don't know how to survive on my own, especially with a child along the way. I sobbed the entire time I walked.

I'm all alone and broken hearted.

****

A.N- whatcha think??! Please be sure to......

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN