My gorgeous little mate {Leon's point of View}

I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did making it!

*********

Her skin so soft, hair so smooth, lips so plush. Her beautiful brown eyes showed great fear when I spotted her out beneath the bushes. I could smell terror rolling off her in waves. Her breaths were shallow, and body shaking. I couldn't believe it.

She was frightened of me.

I found myself walking towards her in slow, settled strides. I moved slowly so that I wouldn't frighten her as much as she was now. Every step I took was in slow motion, but she would always crawl back from me.

This action angered my wolf, as well as me. She was my mate and there was no reason for her to act like a cowering pup in my presence.

I felt my body opening up to my wolf, but not completely. I could tell that my eyes were shifting to black as my wolf tried to take over my body. I looked back in her chocolate brown eyes to see her rapidly shaking.

"Come here. Now." My Alpha tone commanded, my wolf clearly taking charge of my words. She sat on the ground a little longer, speechless, until she finally managed to get to her feet.

She dragged her foot with each step, and went at the same slow pace I had previously used. She looked down to the ground as if she were mentally debating with herself. I ignored her actions as I opened my arms wide, ready for her to bundle up and wrap herself around me.

I was caught off guard when she quickly spun on her heel and took off. I let out a huge breath as all my pack members stood there like statues. My wolf was over angered and there was no way I was going to be able to control him at this moment. He had just found his mate, only to have her run away.

"Why are you all standing there like idiots?! Shift and catch her ass!" I scream at them all. The were a little taken back, but quickly shifted to there individual wolves. I let my wolf take over entirely as I shifted as well. All my pack members chased after her as I emerged into my overly sized wolf. Larger and more powerful considering I was Alpha.

'Im gonna get her pretty little ass weather she likes it or not.' my wolf said mentally as he charged after her on all fours. My paws hit the hard soil in a fast motion, not waisting any time to get my mate back.

I caught up and was only inches from behind her. It wasn't hard since she was only running on foot instead of shifting, which is actually weird now that I think of it. Her scent was of wolf, and it was confusing as to why she wouldn't have just shifted as she ran from me. It would have been much quicker and easier to get away.

My thoughts were caught off as she spun her head around and spotted me a couple spaces from her foot. Her gorgeous eyes flew across my wolfs black and brown fur as she sped her eyes back in front of her.

I knew it wouldn't end well considering she was running straight into a tree stumps roots, basically asking to trip and get captured. I tried to pick up my speed, not wanting her fragile body to collide with the rough ground.

Unfortunely I was too late, she tripped over a massive bump and she landed with a loud thump, louder than when she had fell from the bush. I hurriedly shifted from my wolf and into human, not careing that I was naked in front of everyone to see. I just wanted my mate to be okay.

I ran over to her as I leaned down to examine her unconscious body. My heart race picked up as I noticed blood streaming from her forehead and down her arm. I pulled her up in my arms with ease as I adjusted her to fit properly in my hands.

Her head was rolled upwards so that I could see her flawless complexion. I gazed down at her thick lips that were full in every way shape and form. I promise I could just sit there and watch her forever until I heard someone speak.

"Alpha, shall we get her to the pack doctor?" I almost growled at my omega for speaking, but caught myself when I realized my mate was hurt. I let out a breath as I gazed back at my men.

"We need to get back to the pack house for help. Understood?" I said in my Alpha tone. They all agreed with either a 'yes Alpha' or nod of their head. They all shifted back into their wolf, but I stayed in human form to make sure she wouldn't fall off my wolves back from being unconscious.

**

We got her back at the Pack house in less than 10 minutes. I had pack doctors scurrying around rooms in search of medical equiptment and bandages to wrap around her already healing wound. she had hit the ground pretty hard out there, so she was most likely going to have a little bruise for a while.

"Alpha, may I?" I turned around to see Pack Doctor John. he had a dark wash cloth held firmly in his hand. I gave him a quizzical look before he continued to speak.

"I have to wash away the blood so that I can wrap her wound."

"No" I replied in a calm, but serious tone.

John's mouth formed an 'o' shape as he processed the simple word that left my lips, "Sir, it could get infec-" I cut him offf mid sentence and grabbed the wash cloth from his hand. I began to softly wipe at her cut and move little strands of hair from her gorgeous face. I hummmed a soft tune as all the dirt and dry blood washed away. 

she was perfect.

I caught myself smiling lovingly at her whenever she slightly squirmed under my touch. She could already feel the mate bond and so could I. I continued to wipe even though all the blood and dirt was gone. It was shortly after when I heard a clear of a throat.

"Thank you Alpha, but may I aid her wound now?" I took a deep breath as i heard John speak. I really would just like to have this moment with her, but he was the doctor, not me. 

I stood from the chair and backed away from her sleeping body. John stood by her and began cut at the bandage wrap, then stuck the pad on her forehead with medical tape.

I sensed my wolfs displeasure in having another male touch my mate, but I remained calm. he was done shortly after, then crumbled and threw away the package the bandage had been in.

"When should she wake up?" I asked while gazing down at her still body. I reallly wanted to see those bright brown eyes again."

John cleared his throught before speaking, "Well, she shouldnt be asleep for too long. My estimate is that she'll wake up about early next morning. Just give it time." I nodded my head in response and let out a breath I was currently holding in. 

"you're dismissed." I said, then John made his way from the room without a sound. When I heard the door shut, I made my way back over to the arm chair. i sat myself down, then looked over her. I could tell right away that she would be a great Luna and wife in the future, but as for now I need to get to know her. There's something about her that makes me so curious, like to as why she ran from me, or why she hadnt shifted into her wolf.

I'll just have to wait for her lovely eyeys to flicker open.

****

A.N- Whatcha think?

COMMENT 

VOTE

FAN

Not the Alpha's BabyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara