Date?

My back was firmly pressed against the kitchen wall, the same wall that Angela was practically strangled against.

I breathed in deeply, hoping for it relieve the stress I was feeling. I kept thinking back to what happened, even from before I even found out I was pregnant.

Things were going great, perfect actually. I had the most loving and supportive family anyone would be thankful to have, a sweet boyfriend who was Beta and cared for his pack.... But I don't have that anymore, all of the love was over.

'Your Mate, you wouldn't have met him if none of this mess had ever occurred."

I heard my wolf mentally sigh as she spoke. Although what she was saying was very much true, I continued to be a little ignorant and discard what she was trying to tell me.

"....whatever" I mumbled, not wanting to continue this little argument with my wolf. I wasn't in the mood and I certainly wasn't in the mood to end up in tears again.

When I finally came to my senses, I gathered myself to my feet and walked out of the kitchen. There weren't many people in sight but there were a few. I saw them pretending to not notice me while others tried to sneak discreet glances at me. I ignored the couple of people and made my way up the long staircase and through many hallways. I needed to find Leon and talk with him. I don't see how were going to move forward in our relationship if someone's not the bigger person and can simply hold a small conversation.

I finally managed to find my way back to the room I was previously in. I believe it was his office where he does his work and Alpha duties.

I couldn't hear any noise coming from the room, but I could sense his presence. I could smell his intoxicating scent flowing through the wooden doors. I breathed in his scent before lightly knocking on the door. I stood there for a couple of seconds when no one answered. I decided to just slightly push open the door and peek my head inside.

I looked and saw him sitting down at his desk, elbows propped on the table and hands rested in them. He hadn't noticed me walk in, but did once I came near him and placed a hand on the top of his head. I stroked his soft hair and tousled it by twisting it around my pointer finger.

He soon lifted up his head to reveal a distraught appearance. I began to speak but it was soon cut off by Leon's deep voice.

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have acted out that way. I just saw someone trying to hurt my mate and I flipped. I couldn't live with myself if she ever laid a hand on you." He spoke while gazing into my eyes. His words were sincere and his voice became hard when he spoke about Angela hurting me.

"I know, you were just trying to protect me. Thank you, I really mean it." I pulled him into a hug once he stood up from his chair. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist as I clung onto him.

Oh how I wish being with him was this easy.

"I wish life could be this simple," He spoke as if reading my thoughts. " I wish being with you was this simple."

He was right. We should have been mated by now, not slowly falling apart even though we've just met each other.

His arms were so comfortable I swear I could just lay in them all day.

We finally pulled away from each other and he began to speak.

"You know what? I'm going to take you out tomorrow. Maybe we could get to know each other." I thought for a while then smiled. He was right, we did need to get closer and get to know each other.

"So, you mean a date." I knew exactly what he meant, I just wanted him to confirm it. He let out a sexy chuckle, then nodded his head. "It's a date"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N~ whatcha think?

This was another extremely short update but I hope you all still like it. I'm planning on making the next chapter a little ( or A LOT) longer. I'm also planning on her telling him her secret *COUGH* COUGH* WINK* WINK*

anyways~

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN