Awoken

I felt drained. Even my wolf was in pain at this moment. I could hear her silent weeps and light howling.

I was stiff and my body wasn't active. My mind wouldn't encourage my fingers to move and toes to wiggle, and my eyes wouldn't simply open. My head ached and burned like hell. I couldn't feel half of my body right now, but I know for sure that I could feel the pound banging through my skull. I wanted so badly to cry, but I knew that as much as I tried, it wouldn't be accomplished.

My body cringed when I felt a light stroke across the end of my arm. It made me stiffen at first, but instantly relaxed into the soft, soothing touch.

The touch was wonderful and I felt my unmovable body shiver in bliss. I heard a deep, but soft sigh come mere inches away from the tip of my nose. I wanted so bad to reach out and attach myself to this person, but I had no control of my body.

All of the silent weeps and lonesome howls faded away and I felt my no longer isolated wolf come out.

With each soft stroke to my arm, my wolf would make a low purr like noises in the back of my mind. I tried so hard to block her out, but she wouldn't stop until I opened my eyes.

I felt my eyebrows crease up in a awakening motion, but not fully. As soon as my body shook, I heard a low gasp.

"Is she waking up..." I heard a distant voice pick up to my eardrums, "come on my beautiful, you can do it. Wake up.." I heard a deep voice encourage as I struggled to lift my heavy eyelids. The voice felt like I've heard it before, but it just couldn't it my finger on it.

I finally managed to uplift my eyelids and reveal my chocolate eyes, only to be met by gorgeous green ones.

My head lay flat into the cushioned pillow as I gazed back into his wonderful orbs. He gazed back at me with the same intense stare. It was a mix of love, happiness, and lust. It scared me to say that I was feeling the same emotions right now.

My eyes dropped from his as I took in his appearance. His hair was a little too long for my liking, but it only made him look sexy, and it fit fairly well with his handsome appearance. It was really only a problem on some men, but I loved it unconditionally on him for some reason. I gazed down at his facial hair which sent me straight to his nice, kissable lips. I wanted to just smash my lips hungrily against his, but that would be awkward of me. I held back my wild hormones and looked back into his eyes. By the look in his lustful eyes, I could tell he also had been checking me out. But when a couple seconds passed and our eyes locked permanently on each other's, I could remember everything that previously happened.

He was my mate...

I could feel all my pain flow away and the only ache was in my heart.

I couldn't have him.

By the look and authority in the tone of his voice, he was Alpha. A powerful Alpha at that. He wouldn't want me once he finds out what mess I have gotten myself into. I hadn't waited for him and I ended up pregnant.

What a pity

"Your awake, and so beautiful." I couldn't help the blush that shown on my cheeks, bright as light. I let a smile crease up and lifted myself slowly from the pillow.

Once I sat up, my face was extremely near his. I could feel his breath and I knew he could feel mine as well. I held my breath as he leaned in closer, with me almost lured completely into him as well. His lips nearly pressed against mine, but I swiftly moved my head to the side. His soft lips ended up touching my flushed cheeks instead.

He slowly pulled back and stood straight up as if he was unfazed, but his eyes said it all.

He wanted me.