Unusual

HELLO MY AWESOME PEOPLE!!!! Sorry it's late (again) but sometimes I'm just not in the mood:( I promise to not give up though! Also the gorgeous cover was made by: @amylynn1819

I stared around at the view. Leon was gone, and I had not a clue on where he went. But I know I shouldn't even bother at this moment.

I slowly began to turn around, and head in the other direction. I've decided that it wouldn't be appropriate to go back to the pack house. His pack house...

My breath wasn't steady from the previous sobs I had, but I wasn't crying anymore either. I felt like I was all out of tears.

I ran a hand through my hair as I stopped walking. I saw that I was farther in the woods than I expected. I also realized how lightheaded and tired I was. I felt the urge to pass out.

I slightly shook my head to get myself back on track. Each step I took, I felt myself get weaker and weaker. I couldn't seem to get a grip on myself.

It was a matter of seconds when I collapsed to my knees. My breathing got heavier as I struggled to breath right. My hands were glued to my chest, desperately trying to help my breathing.

Thoughts ran through my mind;

What was happening?

Is my child okay?

And what killed me the most was that question. The question I didn't have an answer to.

All thoughts flourished from my Mind as my body completely fell to the ground. My eye lids begin to close. That's when I fully blacked out.

#%{^\*\>|*|]??|*]€!}*>?}~*]?~}*>?*[*{~*]^?{*~>[*>{~*~>]?*{>~?*_|~*]€*|>~

(Leon's pov * next morning *)

I sat down at my desk chair in my office. I haven't slept and I don't plan on it anytime soon.

How could she, Mia, my own damn mate betray me like that? She's my other half, partner for life, why would she throw all that away for another? Did she even want to find her mate?

Unanswered questions ran through my mind as I just sat there. I felt so incomplete. Good lord, I don't even know my own mate for Christ sake!

I haven't said a word to anyone since I been back. I looked over to the mess on the floor and on my desk. I destroyed quite a few things from the stress that's taken over me.

As soon as I was done with my 'tantrum', I sat down here, for quite a few hours. I really had to let her words settle in. And let me tell you, it burned.

She stayed here, weeks maybe, and I was too oblivious to notice she was pregnant. It was hard to think about her with another wolf. She seemed independent and innocent, but man was I wrong. I guess you really can't judge a book by its cover.

I can't and I won't deny that I still want her- still need her. I can't possibly live without her. I even said it myself, she's my other half.

I won't give up on her. Even though the actions weren't mine, but hers and the other man, that is still going to be my future child. I will raise that baby right along with her and enjoy every minute of it. I mean, it is still my mate carrying that child.

I felt my heart stop all of a sudden. The pace of it instantly sped up after. My wolf was cringing, and it was making my body ace all over.

Something wasn't right.

*****************************************************************************************

A.N~ whatcha think?! Once again, late as usual, sorry. I just sometimes don't feel up to writing, but I won't give up on this book. I will update every now and then just to let you know.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN