Heartless

"Everyone, OUT!"

The sound of Leon's loud and furious tone sent everyone rushing out. Everyone, including Candice and Olivia shuffled out of the tension filled kitchen in the blink of an eye. That is everyone except Angela and I.

"Shift" Leon's voice was hard, and strong. His anger poured through his Alpha tone and furious wolf.

Before you knew it, Angela was stark naked and bare for all to see. Her smooth skin was showing, directly to the Alpha..... My mate

This thought made my wolf angry and want to actually fight the red headed demon. My wolf was coming to surface as Leon actually spared her a glance. I held down my wolf, scared and not wanting to anger my mate anymore.

I watched closely as Leon walked towards her, long strides. She backed up on her her hands until she was firmly placed against the cold tiled wall.

"Alpha.. Le-Leon" she stuttered out as she climbed to her feet. Tears fell from her eyes, and before you knew it, Leon's large hand was wrapped around her fragile neck.

She gasped out for breath as he lifted her inches from the ground. She desperately clawed at his hands, trying to make him loosen his death grip from her. Her feet kicked against him and the wall behind her.

"You tried to hurt my mate, your future Luna. You don't EVER lay a finger her, She is your ruler goddammit!" I watched as his his nails dug deeply into her skin and his grip tighten. My heart raced uncontrollably as I stare in terror. If he didn't let go, she'd suffocate.

"STOP!" I screamed. I rushed over and continually grabbed at his arms, begging for him to let go. Although I tried, I couldn't get his muscled arms away from Angela's neck. I looked up to see her face turning a dark pink and flourishing purple tints. Before I could think, the words spilled from my lips.

"YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!" Just like that, Angela naked limp body fell to the floor. She tried to hold her dainty hand at her bruised neck, but failed miserably. Tears flooded from her eyes as she somehow managed to escape from the now silent kitchen.

Leon's hands were placed against the wall as he breathed heavily. I stood back as his panting carried on. It felt like hours had passed by, but in reality, it was only seconds.

"Dammit" Leon's massive hand slammed against the wall, hard enough to make a loud noise, but not enough to crack it. He stormed out of the kitchen without a word left to say to me. My eyes lingered behind him as he disappeared from sight.

Is that it?

My thoughts were jumbled up and I honestly didn't know what to think for sure. Why did he just leave and not even let me explain?

'Just be thankful that he showed up before she could harm us, especially the baby.' My wolfs voice echoed through my head.

I then wrapped my arms around my stomach and stared down at it.

Why would I want someone so heartless to be a guardian of my unborn child?

************

A.N~ IT HAS BEEN FOREVER AND I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!! I'm sorry it took this long but I just haven't been on here for a while. I thank you all for commenting and encouraging me to continue writing this book!

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter, I just wanted to get you all updated(;

>WHO'S TEAM ARE YOU ON

* Do you think Leon did the right thing on punishing Angela?

OR

* Do you think Mia should be uncertain of Leon's actions?

EXAMPLE: Do you think she should worry about his 'heartless' actions around a child that won't even be his?!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN