chapter 15.: The Devil In Disguise

Start from the beginning

"You get what I meant,"

As time passed by the two of us were distant from the remaining of class.

What has gotten into him? Usually, he talks to me like I was the only person in the room. Did I say something wrong?

Before he left he pushed in his chair and looked back up at me.

"If you don't want to go then that's fine but-"

"I'll go."

I blurted out and soon my heart seemed to beat a little bit faster.

"Really?!"

This made Izuku happy and seeing him happy also made me happy.

"Yes. Like you said, one-time opportunity."

"Thanks, Shoto! You're the best! Remember it's Thursday, I'll meet you at your dorm room so don't be late!"

"One more thing, how are we going to get there?"

I questioned because neither of us had an actual car.

"We walk, of course, silly!"

Well...this should be fun then.

Katsuki's POV

All I could think about was Izuku and the night prior. I couldn't get the brat out of my head.

Brat?

Did I just call him that?

"What are you thinking about? Hm?"

Camie leaned against the doorframe that leads into my office.

As always she wore revealing clothing with signature heels.

"Oh, that's right! Your little plaything."

"What's it to you?"

I wrote some things down on some documents that I need to show Kiri. Maybe it was time to buy an actual house? That would be nice, wouldn't it?

"Just curious."

I could tell that she shrugged.

"Ha, ya well don't you have work you need to do?"

I didn't make eye contact with her. I didn't want to. She has always done this and honestly, it pissed me off.

To be honest, if I didn't need her I would have hired somebody else.

"I was thinking. Maybe we should have a drink sometime, just the two of us?"

"Where, cause if at my place that's a big no."

"Aw, but why not?"

"Don't trust you."

"You don't trust me? What have I ever done to you? We've been working together for years now!"

I sighed

"Fine, ONE drink! But it can't be tonight I have to talk with Kirishima about these documents."

I set the papers to the side and looked at them, not noticing that Camie had even walked out of my office.

I needed a change and it had to happen soon. I can't keep living in the condo I do. I want an actual house, a mansion that overlooked the big city.

I bet my princess would love that...

Soon vision swirled in my mind.

The noises he made the other night, what I would do to hear them once again.

A low growl escaped my lips, something I didn't know I even did till now.

He was such a fucking brat and that's what turned me on even more, soon my phone buzzed and it was Izuku.

Princess: Seeing you tonight?

Kacchan: count on it

Maybe I could get what I wanted?

What I wanted was to ruin him once again, wrap my hand around his throat, listen to the erotic noises that escaped his cherry red lips.

"Fuck..."

I soon became sexually frustrated and that's when my split personality took over.

"That brat's going to get it tonight."

★☆★

UPDATED YAY ME

Sorry if it's rushed...

Smut in the next chapter??

Let me know 😂

Don't forget to;

Vote and Comment
💖💕